Brypu

It was the day of the wedding as impu and the others waited for Bryan his sister ran out crying and fell onto the ground.
"BRI WHAT HAPPENED" Impu yelled
"B-Bryan w-was kidnapped  b-by the rose. " BRI stuttered out.
"What oh no oh no oh no. " Impu starts to worry walking back and forth and begins to run off.
Impus POV
I need to find him. I ran into his dressing room to find it your to shreds and a note on a small vanity.
"I'm finally going to win you'll lose your fiancé than Mario good luck beating me now-seductive rose
I slam my fist onto the counter. and slowly start noticing tears stream down my face.

"Impu i found a clue!" yelled  magnus 

i ran out to see magnus holding one of Bryans cloves and a piece of his tux.

"does anyone know were the rose could of taken Bryan?" i asked

everyone slowly shakes there heads.

Bryans Pov

As I was preparing for me to walk out and marry inpu something was put over my mouth and i slowly black out the last thing i see is Bri running out of the room.

(time skip brought to you by a sleeping Bryan)

i slowly open my eyes to a dark room covered in purple roses and see I'm trapped in a cage.

"Finally you woke up i was worried i put to much chloroform on the cloth." snickered the rose

"SEDUCTIVE ROSE" i jump up and go to pull out my sword has I realize  he was holding the sword.

"Do you think im dumb Bryan."  rose snickered.

Seductive rose pov

I can finally kill the son of Aphrodite and take over  this stupid camp.

i quickly get out of my seat and grab a few non-killing weapons' like a mallet and axe.

"I've always wanted to do this again Bryan but the others always got in the way." i snicker as i use magic and form purple chains around his wrist and quickly grab him and throw him into  a nearby wall.

AHHHH 

"Oi shut up" I yell as i walk closer and chain him onto a part of the wall and begin to beat him with the hammer.

Inpus Pov

" KAY there you are!' i shouted

"mh oh hi impu wheres bryan?" Kay asked

"he was kidnapped do you know where the Seductive Rose hideout could be?" i asked

"oh theres a portal over by the mess hall and i hope you get him back i gotta go help River." Kay answered

I quickly run over to magnus and Xylo and tell them about the portal.

"Ok do guys have all your stuff" i ask

"Yep!" magnus yells

"i ready." Xylo says as he wips out his sword.

Bryans Pov

It had been what seemed liked hours of being tourtured the seductive rose had broken most of my bones and tore off one of my wings. I was being beaten up when suddenly i heard.

"BRYAN!"

inpus point of veiw 

Me Magnus and Xylo all walk through camp looking for the portal till we found a huge building behind the mesas hall covered in purple roses.

"that must be it!" Xylo shouted

we started running up and threw the portal.

as we step through we see the seductive rose and bryan chained to the wall screaming in pain.

"SHUT UP IDIOT YOU KNOW IVE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR WINGS MAYBE I SHOULD KEEP ONE!" yelled the rose

hot tears start running down my face as i see the rose take a axe to Bryans wing sliceing it right off than traping him into a darkness bubble.

"BRYAN!" i scream

Seductive rose POV

 i trap Bryan into a darkness orb so i can clean up while he still feels pain till i hear.

"BRYAN!"

i quickly turn around and see Inpu, Xylo, and Magnus standing at the entrace to my lair.

"well well well looks like we have new comers to the party." i tell Bryan

Bryan starts pounding on the orb trying to escape.

"thats not gonna work dear only ones with dark powers can remove to orb." i whisper to him

"LET HIM GO!" screams inpu as he runs and attacks me

Bryans POv

im quickly put into a orb and suddenly it feels like a thousand daggers' are being slowly cut into my skin when i hear inpu i try and get his attention but he cant hear me. 

Inpu Pov

i quickly run and attack the rose to the ground as i quickly stab him in the heart and steal the sword. quickly breaking it in half.

THUD

i turn around to see Bryan past out on the ground with cuts and bruises all over his body and covered in blood from his wing. He had past out. i run over to him and pick him up and run out.