bryan x sleepy pat

Fluff
Based on nayas episode today and this immediately popped in my mind so content lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pats pov.
All the animatronics sent me home to get some sleep and warned me not to drink any more coffee. I get up the stairs and turn heading into the office and start working on more paperwork getting on door dash and ordering a coffee. I work on taxes and bills as well as sponsorship offers. Talking could be heard from downstairs I wanted to go talk but work needed to be done. I sigh yawning at the lack of caffeine.
"Pat? " I look up and see Bryan standing in the door way.
"Oh-" I yawn covering my mouth "hi Bryan" I look back down writing more.
"I haven't seen you for awhile"
"Mhm I haven't left my house in I think a month I've just been in my office doing paperwork" Bryan looked shocked.
"You don't look good buddy. " he put a hand on my back.
"Well I've been living off of coffee and tortilla chips " I chuckle and continue writing and flipping pages.
"Pat how much sleep have you had? " Bryan put his hand on my stopping me from writing. I look up at him.
"I've had zero sleep okay Bryan " he sighs and pulls my chair out from the desk.
"H-HEY WHA-" he pulls me out holding me in his arms.
Blush covers both of our faces

"Br-bryan?" I look up at him as he holds me bringing us into a corner and sitting down.
"Where going to just lay here for a bit alright"
"WH-WHAT N-no I need to get work done! " I squirm trying to get out of his grip but he only pulls me closer and holds his arms around my chest and wraps his legs around my waist.
"Pat you need sleep" Bryan ran his fingers through my hair. I yawn and stop fighting cuddling Bryan curling my legs against his.
Bryans pov.
I held Pat close and made sure he would move a finally get some sleep.  He may not like me that much but I've been in his position before where I refused to sleep and eat and only drink coffee. I smile seeing him quickly pass out wrapping his arms around me and breathing softly. I smile moving my fingers in his purple hair.
"Bryan Pat? " I heard whispering and looked up seeing Gregory.
"Hi Gregory" I whispered
"FInally got him to sleep? " I nod and turn back to Pat hearing Gregory run off and talk to the others. I smile and slowly fall asleep with Pat.