Sr...

Rose pov
I was back... I started shaking looking at my hands I looked up and saw xiphos human as well just like he was before. Oh no no no I-i didn't want to hurt anyone not k-kill anyone. I should find Bryan and apologize as well as inpu and the camp.
"X-xiphos is this real! " I shake more.
"Brother found a way out for brother a xiphos! " he bounced holding the staff
"Xiphos tha-thank you! ' I hugged him just like we used only we could feel it
"zerry we should apologize. "
"Ye-yeah mostly me. " I go towards the door of the floating castle and look down.
"Uh how do we get down? " I scratch my head I don't have my wings anymore at least I don't think I do.
"Zerry we still have our wings"
I turn around and seeing my wings there lighter but still just as big I take flight along with xiphos quickly following. After a little I lad at the Aphrodite manshion. I hide my wings and go and knock on the door. I wait for a little knocking again with Bryan along with inpu answering.
"Umm who are you"
"Oh well my name is Zeratino and this is my brother xiphos! " I move showing xiphos.
"Wait wait XIPHOS  you mean roses brother.! "
"Well can we maybe talk out here so I can explain and apologize? " I ask backing up. They slightly step out being carefully.
"So what exactly are you doing here Zeratino? " Bryan asks smileing.
"Well let me I troduce you how you met me I'm the rose I'm free from my capture and imidently came to apologize. " I looked down Bryan grabbed his sword but didn't pull it out.
"Wait wait no let me explain please I don't care if accept the apology but I figured you'd want to know the resoning of my actions" I lower my head and tears begin running down my cheeks with xiphos hugging me.
"Bryan I'm sorry I didn't want to. "
"What do you mean you didn't want to? "
"I thought I could save xiphos he was sick and Hera gave me a offer and tricked me I was corrupted and I didn't have full control of my actions xiphos had more control but I was used for heras bidding she forced me to do terrible things and said she'd continue healing xiphos and keep him alive and safe if I did it and I quickly became corrupted and my soul was sucked into a sword and became it's power source and soon the same happened to xiphos and then Hera gave the sword to you Bryan and contoled it! " I explained with more tears running down my face. I was soon trapped into a hug. I look up and see Bryan also crying hugging me tighter.
"Bryan? " inpu looked at him concerned.
"Inpu he's a child who was tricked just like me" Bryan defended hugging tigher
"Zeratino how old are you? "
"I don't remember xiphos do you? "
"Nope"
He lifted my chin and smiled
"You have wonderful eyes you know this right a beautiful emerald green eyes. "
"Thanks now I do need to leave me and xiphos need to get back were we left off back to stealing and to become kings with unlimited riches! " I say happily going back over to xiphos as we waved good bye Bryan looked as though he felt at peace knowing the truth. I smiled looking back waving once more as we took fly back to our old camp.