bryrio sno

Bryan's pov
Me and xylo were hanging out at his tavern  having a couple drinks here and there on his breaks in between serving people.
"HeY PuP h-HoW aRe yOu" one of the other wolfs come up grabbing my shoulder and sitting next to me.
"I-im good" I stutter and move my chair over letting the chair click across the floor.
"DoNt mOvE aWaY hEy MaYbE I ShOuLd tEaCh yOu SoMe MaNnErS pUp. " the wolf hicuped and threw my chair back grabbing the collar of my shirt and quickly dragging me off.
"XYLO HELP! " I yelled getting no response I was dragged off only to the dock and into a boat when the wolf began trying to take my jacket off with me kicking and trying to scratch him with only him pinning my arms above my head.
"HELP SOMEONE! " I called out with no replay I could feel him begin to bite my neck soft tears go down my cheeks and I begin to just close my eyes. That was until I felt the wait from my hands and the lips on my neck gone I slowly open my eyes to see the alpha standing there holding the wolf by the ear.
"LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE GOT IT! "  Mario snarled
"Y-yes Al-AlPhA" leaveing the wolf running off
"Bryan are you ok? " Mario asks holding his hand out to me
"Y-yeah just scared" I stuttered
"Here let me see your neck"  I do as I'm told quickly feeling his fingers glide across the marks.
"Gah-" I gasp and move as he pushes hard on the spot.
"Sorry pup I need to make sure he didn't mark you and I need to make sure it's not to bad it won't heal. " Mario says examining it again.
After a couple of minutes I feel a pair of fangs go into my neck.
"Gah- m-mario!? " I say surprised seeing the alpha bitting my neck.
He soon let's go and stands straight and suddenly all the pain was gone.
"There we go now A nobody can try any of that shit again and B now your marked as mine! " Mario says proud and quickly picks me up and carries me into his cabin.
"A-alpha what does it mean by marking someone and why are you so happy suddenly? " I ask
"Well marking someone means claiming them as there own and I'm so happy cause that means your mine! " the alpha says happily making me quickly blush.

"And I see your obviously fine with the matter now let's test you on something. " I see Mario look down at me smirking right before I feel us fall onto a bed.
"CUDDLES! " Mario almost screams I quickly hugging into his chest and cuddle in with him holding me,
"Cuddles! " I whisper yell burying my head down further making him slightly laugh I look up a little and seeing him smirking and blushing quickly then leaving a small kiss on my head as we lay a cuddle for who knows how long!