bryrio sno part 2

Mario's pov
I was so happy I finally had a chance to mark him as my own I've loved bryan for a long time now and it was quite obvious just he never seemed to see it. But now I was holding him in my arms he was so soft and warm. I slowly shifted moving my arm and placing my head on his burying my head into his hair.
"M-*yawns* Mario? " bryan asked trying to look up.
"Good morning bryan. " I smile hugging him tighter and him burying his head further in my chest.
"W-what all happened last night the last thing I remember was you saving me then carrying me in here? " he asks
"Well one of the more older members of the pack got a little tipsy and tried to... Rape you last night. " as I said that I could feel him tense up and start to freak out.
"H-hey d-didnt a-act-actually d-do it though... Right? " he looked up worried
"N-no Bry I got there before he could really do anything bad he almost did but if I didn't get there he would of. " I stutter and hold bryan even closer and feel his ears go down.
"T-thanks for saving me alpha. " I look down to see starting to tear up.
"H-hey pup no tears your alright ok and I made sure that no one wod touch you again alright! " I smile holding his chin up and soon enough a smile forms across his face aswell as a form of blush.
We end up just starring at each other for a few minutes.  I soon feel lips on mine then quickly gone.
I see him blushing more I quickly grab his cheeks and pull him into a bigger kiss and letting him quickly melt into it.
"I-i love you bryan! " I blush
"I... I do to alpha! " he quickly blurrted out quickly hugging me.
We layed there just hugging soon falling back to sleep smileing and hugging tightly.