Oz Bryan X Ironwood pt2

Bryans pov

The shower felt nice it did suck trying to get all the cum out of my ass like jeez how deep did we go last night.  I was sitting on my porch with a cup of tea watching the sun on the crops shooting any bug, snake, or rat that came by. Surprisingly the colonel hasn't come by beat to a bloody pipe by Mario. 

"BRYAN!" spoke to soon...

"dammit Mario what did I say about the colonel!" Mario walked into the farm dragging a bloody and bruised ironwood. 

"Hey, as your brother I'm to kill any one whom takes advantage of you , your luckily I didn't kill him even though I really wanted to."

"Bry-"

"Don't even try and talk to him around me asshole!" Mario kicked his side leaving him on the ground.

I stood up and limped down the stairs.

"Mario stop do park your truck somewhere and come inside." I sighed and picked the colonel up 

"Hey !are you really going to bring him inside ? " Mario complained 

"Yes I am Mario now go park that god forgiven truck and come inside!" 

"Th-thanks Bryan" He smiled as I carried him inside and sat him in a chair, i went off and grabbed the first aid.

"H-hey Bryan?"
"what"

"what happened the last thing I remember is giving a beer then waking up then Mario beating the shit out of me."

"surprised by the way you woke you didn't put two and two together but then again you didn't get to read my note" I sighed 

"Well what happened?"

"Ok colonel I'm not made cause well I barely recall what happened but all I know is we got drunk off our asses and you fucked me, I woke up got dressed wrote you a note and drove home, Mario asked what happened then beat the shit out of you."

"Well shit... what does this mean for us?" 

I finished bandaging him and stood up and leaned on a counter.

"Well what do you want to happen?"

"I think we should try being together"

"OH NO NO NO I DONT THINK SO!" Mario stood at the entrance of the kitchen crossing his arms.

"Mario I don't think you get a say in this matter boy." 

"Bryan, he took advantage of you!"

"Mario we don't fully know what happened cause fun fact we were both drunk off our asses we could've switched we don't know."

"Bu-"

"No now get you a glass of tea and sit down." I sigh

"Now colonel how should we do this?"

"well we could just try dating, I mean we see each other all the time anyway." He scratched the back of his neck.

'Alright I'll try it but we both have to agree not to do any funny business when one of us is drunk."

"Alright, but what if were both drunk?" he laughed

"Welp can't really stop that then."

I turn and look at a pissed off mario.

"Now, Mario no beating the shit out of the colonel sense were dating now come here we'll one of our wonderful trades what parts you got for me today."