Allumos x bryan

Not my art
Bryan's pov.
"Gahh! " I yell falling backwards hitting my back against a tree sliding down. I glare at allumos,
"What was that for!? " I huffed as allumos walked over chuckling offering his hand.
I took it standing up crossing my arms.
"You wanted a challenge didn't you? " he laughed
"Well not one that hit me against a tree!" I huffed leaning against the tree rubbing the back of my head. Allumos crept closer looking down at me as the wind blew his purple hair back.
"What's with that smirk you got there? " I laugh .
"Oh it's nothing. " he laughed "you done with training for today or are you gonna continue using "fire dragon roar"! " he laughed.
"No I think I'm going to head home and see if jakeys Home or not." Sadness flowed through allumos's eyes as he smiled and nodded. I started walking away turning and waving. "SEE YOU TOMORROW! " I laugh as he waved back laughing.
I walked down the path heading back to town. I get there stopping at one of the shops picking up some vegetables and a package of meat to use to cook dinner. I get the bag paying the cashier and walking towards my house. I smile as I walk through the gates breathing in the fresh air and the scent of roses overpowering me. I smile heading towards the door and opening it. I walk in heading towards the kitchen putting the groceries away.
"JAKEY ARE YOU HOME!? " I put the meat away and leave some of the veggies out for me to chop up.
"Jakey?!" I go towards the bedroom hearing sounds coming from the room. It sounded like two people inside. I go to open the door finding the door locked.
"jakey are you in there why is the door locked!? " I jiggle the handle sighing hearing shuffling in the room after a few minutes I growl and go grabbing the keys. As I turn to leave my hearing is filled.
"AHH~A-ALEX~" I was shocked as tears filled my eyes I rushed to the key rack grabbing the keys knocking a few things over and rushed  back to the bedroom. I stumble with the keys quickly putting them in the lock unlocking the door. As I swings open I gasp as the two quickly look at me. Jakey was on top of Alex riding him on my bed. I felt tears fall down my cheeks.
"B-bryan!" He huffed.
"5 minutes get your shit and get out of my house " I huffed glaring at him.
Jakey looked shocked.
"B-bryan it's not wh-what it looks like! " he panted
"Then what is this! " I growled
"J-just-"
"Just nothing you have 5 minutes " I growled grabbing the keys and grabbing the others shoving them in my pocket so he couldn't take any. I sat on one of the stools in the kitchen. A few minutes go by and the two come stumbling out of the bedroom jakey has his arms full of his clothes and a few some items and Alex was carrying the sheets and blanket.
"Good now get the fuck out" I growled.
"B-but Bryan "
"But what jakey"
"A-alex go a-ahead please" Alex nodded walking out.
"What jakey what more could you fucking say" I glare at him.
"I-i wanted to know if there was any chance we could still be... Fiance's? " I was shocked and saddened. I grip my hands into tight fist as I looked down at him.
"Jakey why would I you obviously dont love me if your going and cheating so why would I still marry you pawn the ring for all I care just....leave me alone" jakey looked as through his heart broke he looked down walking out. I hear some chatter from the two as they walked away. I sat down burying my face into my hands as I cried. I huffed and walked out of the house and went into my dragon form. I spread my wings and quickly flew too Grimshade. I fell on the ground when I got there stumbling and out of breath as I quickly opened the door quickly closing them and went up to allumos's office. I wiped my eyes with my sleeve. I knocked hopeing he was still there.
"Come in! " I heard from the other side of the door. I open it walking inside seeing allumos looking down taping and pen staring at paperwork.
"H-hey" I sniffled.
He looked up and looked shocked quickly getting up and walking towards me.
"Bry what happened, come here wipe those tears" I chuckle and follow him taking a seat wiping the tears away. Allumos sat on the chair right across from mine and leaned forward towards me looking concerned.
"Now what happened? " he asked
"W-well I headed h-home after training and a-a but of shopping and i-i found ja-jakey an-and Alex haveing sex in my bed. " I felt more tears fall down my face as I was quickly engulfed into a large hug. He slowly rubbed my back I hugged allumos back crying into his shoulder.
"Do you wanna just spend the night here bry?" He asked. I looked up at him and nodded.
He wiped some of the tears away with his thumb. Allumos pulled away from the hug and wrapped his arm over my shoulder leading out of the office. We walked downstairs and stopped at a oak door allumos opened the door and held it open. I walked in, it was a pretty basic room white walls and light gray bedding on the twins size bed. I turn around facing allumos and quickly go hugging him again.
"Th-thanks again..." I look up trying to smile as he rubs my back.