bloodmoon x sr pt 5

Seductive roses pov

I woke up in moons arms again. I yawned and escaped his grasp and tried to stand up. "Gah! " I covered my mouth as I fell to not wake moon up and grabbed onto the bed.
"Damn how hard did we go last night" I mumbled to myself and wobbled to the bathroom.  I ran a warm shower and stepped inside. I washed up quickly and got out and dried myself off. I grabbed my robe which was a long purple one with roses embored around it with fluffy material around the collar and when tied right it makes my chest puff out. I smirk and woblke out and see moon sitting up on the bed.
"Finally awake I see " I chuckles wobbling to my closet.
"Finally walking I see"
"Oh go fuck yourself moon! " I shouted while grabbing some clothes
"NAH I THINK I'D FUCK YOU AGAIN ROSE! " I could hear him snicker from the other room
I peeked my head out of the closet it door and flipped him off. I sighed and got dressed  grabbing black sweatpants and a purple shirt with a rose on it. I walk out and moon was gone I could hear water running in the bathroom so I assumed he was showering.
I walked to the bed and took off the sheets and bedding and threw them in the Landry shoot and grabbed the spare from under the bed and replaced the old ones.

(Honestly feel like this would be the bedding but the room would look different) I laid on the bed and waited for moon

I laid on the bed and waited for moon.
(Time skip
After a few minutes I heard the shower turn off and felt warm wet hands around my waist.
"Moon stooop! " I joked and turned over seeing him smiling and leaned in kissing him.
He quickly accepted and we soon parted.
"Go get dressed there's clothes in the closet" I chuckled and he smirked kissing me on the forehead and walked into the closest. He walked out in sweat pants and a yellow and red shirt.
He jumped onto the bed and landed on top of me we both laughed and kissed before he rolled off and he layed there holding hands.