bryanxinpu fluff

Bryans POV
I was walking home after my encounter with jakey. I was skipping into my estate to go feed Helios.
"Helios are you hungry! " I say as I stop in horror to see Helios trapped inside a wooden fence scared.
I ran up and began to pet him when I saw Him
"ROSE WHAT DO WANT! " I yell as he begins to walk closer
"Well Bryan Aphrodite I want to ruin your life like you ruined mine! " he called back
I quickly began to try and get Helios out. That was until I felt a large slash go againested my back.  I gasp and begin to hold my back gasping in pain. He quickly began kicking and cutting my skin.
I was gasping in pain and about to black out that was until I heard.
"BRYAN! " I soon saw inpu running inside until I soon blacked out
Inpus POV
I was on my way to go visit Bryan and hopefully being able to read more about the Greeks and maybe see if he has anything about the book of the dead.
That was until in my horror I see Bryan and a figure that looks like him put than j see it. I heard storys and Bryan had described it to me. It was in his hand.
"BRYAN! " I screamed and began running towards him I saw the creature fly off. I cradled him in my arms he was passed out a bleeding to death.
I quickly got off and ran to find bandages. Luckily I found some in the kitchen. I quickly wrap them around his body. Layed him ok his bed a sat there with him.
Timeskip thanks to Bryan sleeping.
Bryans POV
I woke up on my bed. I begin to slide up wincing in pain catching the attention of inpu.
"Bryan lay back down the rose beat you up pretty bad maybe even damaged your spine. " inpu says worried
"I could just heal. " I say while wincing
"Than do that but your still gonna lay here and rest. " inpu demanded
I quickly heal myself up passing out in the process
Inpus POV
I watched as Bryan passed out laying down peacefully. Blush carefully flushed my face as I carefully layed down at the end of the bed. That was until I felt someone lift me up and place my next to him.
He soon enough started cuddling into my chest as we slowly fell asleep holding eachother.