mors x kaiba x ashara

Mors pov
I left bryan and inpu there with rose and flew off. I flew right to kaibas pyramid were he and ashara were laying on the bed.
"Welcome home mors~" kaiba smirked laying on his stomach slowly moving his legs back and forth along with his tail waving side to side.
"What are you two planning"
"Oh nothing~"
"Mors we just want to have a little bit of fun and maybe switch places hmm~" ashara smirks while saying switch places.
"What do you mean switch places who's getting fucked later? " I cross my arms and lean on the wall by the balcony.
"Well you'll still get fucked however asharas going to get fucked today. " kaiba smirked looking over at ashara who's also smirking.
"Which means your mine tonight mors now come on let's go get some dinner. " ashara rolled over and helped kaiba up we walked down the spiral staircase and sat and the now smaller table with seating for four sense Selma has been joining us sense meri left.
"Go after Noon selma! " kaiba smiles and greets her as she slowly hands us food and then going and sitting down with hers.
"So how is everyone this fine evening. " kaiba digs his fork onto his piece of fish.
"Well I may have helped bryan and inpu to finally kill the dumb rose. "
"very well done mors that bitch is finally dead"
"Selma what about you? "
"O-oh m-me?! "
"Well who else"
"Oh well I went to the shops and then I met up with a very kind women named moment. " Selma smiled and continued eating her chicken and rice. I look down and eat my chicken with vegetables and ashara sits there listening to the conversation. We all talk for awhile we all finish eating me ashara and kaiba go back upstairs while Selma takes care of the dishes.  We all lay on the bed and I'm quickly pinned down I forgot there plans for tonight damnit.
"Mors did you forget out plans~" kaiba brushes his hand against my cheek making me blush. Ashara held my hands above my head as he stood at the edge bed leaning down and connecting our lips. I feel hands move down my body tracking every bit the carefully unbuttoning the pants.
Ashara let's go and pulls my pants and boxers througing them across the room.
Ashara leans down and slowly gives me a hand job slowly moving his hand up and down my member squeezing tighter and letting go every so often. Kaiba went behind ashara and let his hands go to asharas thighs carefully squeezing them getting close to asharas member then stopping before getting to his member.
"Ngh~ my my kaiba such a tease aren't you"
"Oh course "
Kaiba came over and quickly began sucking on one of my nipples carefully butting it in between his teeth and dragging his tounge over it.
"Ahhh~" between the both of them k quickly begin moaning they look at each other smirking and kaiba drops asharas pants and boxers and turns and gets something. Ashara grabs my legs lifting them onto his shoulder and slowly pushing into my ass.
Kaibas pov
I went off to get mors a fun item. I come to mors moaning and ashara already starting quickly thrusting into him going hard.
"My my you couldny be anymore patient could you ashara~"
I take out a mini vibrator and put it onto mors member turning it on high as his moans increase. I pull my skirt off along with my boxers and slowly push my member I to ashara and going as quick, hard, and deep as I could moans poured out of asharas mouth as he went quicker into mors filling the room with mixed moans. As I thrusted harder into ashara. He picked up the speed on mors making him moan louder and be the first to cum ashara continues only going rougher and not holding back making mors cum again.
Mors pov
Me and asharas moans filled the room as he fucked me and kaiba fucked him. Kaiba had put a vibrator on high against my member this didnt help any I cummed twice only making ashara go harder and deeper. He dipped two fingers into the cum and gave me another hand job till I feel him cum filling up my ass but he stilled continued. I cummed again and kaiba did too. They both pulled out gasping and layed on the bed and pulled me other with us all cuddleing for the night with me cuddling into ashara as he was cuddled up against kaiba.