brypu

Smutt warning
Bryan's pov
I was chopping up a few vegetables and throwing each  one into small wooden bowls that surrounded the cutting board. There were; shredded carrots, lettuce, bell peppers, tomatos, olives and a few others in the bowls.
I finished chopping the last few tomatoes and pushed them into the bowl leaving red juice across the cutting board. I walk over setting it and the knife in the sink, I grabbed the bowls slowly mixing each ingredient and adding some of the salad dressing within each layer as I mixed it together once it was ready I grabbed a pair of tongs and began mixing it all together. I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin be placed on my shoulder I chuckled and kiss my husbands cheek.
"Hello inpu"
"Hello dear are you making my favorite for dinner? "
"Of course" I smile as he slowly sways us humming a small tune.
I continue mixing the salad together and reach up and grab a few seasonings down from the cupboard I shake and measure them by eye mixing them into the salad. I glace over at inpu and see him licking his lips.
I chuckled and pick the bowl up
"Alright before your allowed to even touch this bowl you need to go get the kids"  he nods and quickly darts out of the room and footsteps could be heard as well as muffled talking. I walk over to the dining table and put the bowl in the middle and place plates around the table. The first one in the room is femi and inpu with atlas and lotus following behind.
"Alright everyone take your seats so we can eat. "
They all qucikly scattered to there seats. Me and inpu sat on one side and Atlas femi and lotus sat across from us. The four quickly grabbed portions of the salad and filled there plates. I grabbed mine last and we all dug in.
"So kids what all did you do today? "
"I played with my shadow! " Atlas smiled he named his horse shadow and enjoyed ridding around the garden and taught him tons of tricks.
"Me and lotus went and played with Dina! " femi smiled and took a huge bite of the salad. I smiled at the three of them even though Ive only known them a small portion of there life I love each and every one of them with every bit of my heart.  I look over and inpu scoots closer to me and is stuffing his face with huge bites. I take a few more bites.
After they finish eating
I gathered all of the plates and sat them into the sink as well as the salad bowl.
"Alright kids what should we do for the rest of the day. "
"Can we go play out in the garden! " lotus perked up.
"Sure cmon! " all three of them ran out of the house with me and inpu following behind them. We walked out and as the three went off and played, me and inpu  sat out on the bench looking out onto the lake. I smiled and layed my head on inpus shoulder. Inpu moved his hand and put it on my thigh. I jokingly smacked it away laughing I held Inpus hand and laid there closing my eyes  drifting off into a peaceful slumber. After a couple of hours, I had woken up as the sun was drifting off into the horizon inpu was passed out and the kids were sitting next to us playing a card game.
"Alright kids what do you think should we head inside? " they jumped and all stood up.
"Brydad do we have to go to bed now" lotus groaned and they crossed their arms.
"But if you don't go to bed you won't have energy for tomorrow" I smile and shake inpu awake.
"Dear it's time to wake up"
The kids walked over and stood in front of inpu and looked at each other.
They each nodded.
"PAPA WAKE UP! " they all shouted inpu quickly bolted up all of us began laughing while inpu looked around.
"What was that for!? "He began laughing with us.
"Alright everyone let's head inside! " I smile I stand up and begin walking inside everyone followed close behind. I walked straight to the kids room as they all crawled into bed. I tucked each other one of them in giving them a small kiss on the forehead and closed the curtains and turned off the lights
"Goodnight kids sleep well alright" I smile and walk out closing the door. Inpu stood right there wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into a deep kiss.
"Mh~"  I moan into the kiss and pull away "dear the kids" he pulls me close again kisses my neck "then why don't we take this to the bedroom~" I feel him smirk as he whispers into my ear and I chuckle and nod. He picks me up bridal style and carries me into the bedroom.I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. We reach the bedroom and he plops me onto the bed with me flying up a bit and landing back on the soft mattress. I chuckle as I land. Inpu pins me down with a large smirk on his face.
"So where should we start tonight huh~" inpu moves his hands down my torso
"Mmh~" I squirm a bit.
"Should I play here or go down a little bit and start there~" he palms my member making small moans escape my mouth.
Inpus POV.
I stop palming Bryan's member and lean upwards and grab the bottom of his chin?
"What do you think dear~" he blushed more
"T-torso" he stutters moving his hips a little. I slowly rub them moving my hands down to the bottom of his shirt snaking my hands inside. He shutters as I trace his abs  pulling his shirt over his head. Once it's off I lean down and place my lips on one of his nipples kissing, licking,and sucking on it. I place two fingers and have his other nipple in between them and slowly move it around between them as I leave hickeys around the other one.
"Mmh in-inpu~" Bryan moans grabbing onto my shoulders.  I kiss his nip one more time looking up at him.
"Yes dear~" he blushes looking down at my face.
"M-more~" Bryan stutters blush coating his face even more.
I move forward kissing him he quickly accepts kissing back tangling his hands in my hair. I deepen the kiss biting his lower lip.
"Mmh~" he opens his mouth letting me sneak my tounge in his mouth. I explore the familiar mouth letting go for only quick breathes then quickly deepening the kiss even more. I reach my hand palming his member rubbing Bryan's crotch as I deepen the kiss further.
"Mmh inpu~~" he pushes my head further towards him I bite his lower lip pulling away after a little leaving us both panting. I reach my finger underneath his waistband.
"How about we just remove this? " I look at him as he nods. I unbutton his jeans slowly pulling them off, tossing them across the room as well as his boxers.
"I-inpu no fair yo-your still fully clothed! " he slightly moaned sitting up. I chuckle and lean close to his ear
"So fix that mh~" a smirk crossed his face lifting my shirt up and throwing it across the room.
Bryan then got on his knees and used his teeth unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. I blushed as he took them off with my boxers throwing the pair across the room. Bryan kissed my member from the tip all the way up to the base. I blush with small moans exiting my mouth. Bryan stands up kissing me. We close our eyes as I lean him back onto the bed. As we seperate I leave trails of small kisses down to the tip of his member licking the tip.
I look up at him staring as I took his entire head.
"Ahh~" he tangled his fingers in my hair pushing my head further down on his member I coil my tounge around his member lightly niping the tip. I deep throat his member moving my tounge from the base of his member to the tip continueing this.
"I-inpu I'm close!" Bryan moans gripping my hair. I smirk pulling off he looks confused and sad.
"D-dear? " he stuttered looking desperate.
"Yes~"
"Can I cum pleaseee! " he begged
"Mmh~ should I let you cum and see how many times i can get you to cum or over stimulate you, or~ should I just not let you until the very. " I put two fingers at the tip of his member and tip toe them down to his base as I finish my sentence. "Single. End. "
Bryan looked at me in shock
"O-over stimulation bu-t dear! "
"Mh but what~"
"You know I don't do well with either! " he practically begged not to do either.
I smirked kissing his neck. He moans out as his member twitched. I slide my finger in between the slit on his member.
"Better make a decision before  I make it for you~" I smirked as he looked scared.
"O-over stimulation th-en" Bryan pleaded for any kind of touch.
"Alright" I place my mouth back onto his member removeing my finger sucking roughly bouncing my head up and down with my hand moving at the same speed rubbing were ever I wasn't sucking. Loud moans escaped Bryan's mouth as cum shot into my mouth. I swallow it and pulled off his member.
I place my hands on his thighs slowly spreading them apart. I look up at him as he nods. I shove my entire member into his ass leaving it in for him to get used to. Moans continuesly escape his mouth until he moves his hips. I grab a hold of them thrusting deep hard and fast into Bryan. Loud moans escaped Bryan's mouth as i went faster hitting every part of him.
Bryan's pov.
I was moaning really loudly I couldn't stop as inpu went as hard as he could moving faster.  I hate being over stimulated but I also loved it. I moaned more arching my back Cumming all over me and inpus stomachs.Inpu kept thrusting somehow going harder going at different angels each time. My moans kept getting louder as I he onto the bed sheets.
I bite my lip remembering the kids were in the other room asleep.
"I-ahhh~npu" I moaned out looking at him with begging eyes. He stopped thrusting and looked me in the eyes.
"Y-yes dear? " he asked huffing still holding onto my hips.
"G-ah~ag" he looks confused for a second then went wide eyed.
"Oh shit" he slowly pulled out making me moan more and ran to our dresser. He opened the drawer and grabbed a gag and went to turn back then stopped grabbing some more items walking back. I was huffing I bit my lip to keep quiet he laid some stuff on the bed picking the gag up.
"Here open"  I open my mouth and bite down onto the rubber ball in the gag as inpu wraps it around my head. He picks up a bundle of rope and unravels it.
Inpus pov.
I slowly lift Bryan's arms he looks confused as I tie the rope around his wrist.
"Mh~" bryan looks up
At his wrist.
"Don't worry about it dear~" I grab a vibrator I got out of the drawer and hook it to his member. Bryan looks scared and even more confused. I wave the remote and turn it up into the warning section of max 5. Bryan throws his head back with muffled moans he squirms a bit.
"I'll be right back I'm going to go check on the kids alright~" he nods I grab my longer robe and tie it tightly so nothing shows. I run across the house and crack the kids door. I look around and see Atlas and lotus fast asleep and femi sitting up right with a book in hands and her reading light on.
"Femi? "
"Mh! " she jumps up "o-oh hi papa"
"Femi what are you doing up this late sweetie? "
"I heard sounds and I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep" she looked down.
"It's alright hun just lay back down alright"
She closed her book and reached over turning off the light and turning over.
"Night femi"
"Night papa"
I walk out shutting the door behind me. I start heading back to our room as u get closer muffled moans could be heard. I smirk walking back in. Bryan had drool falling off his chin. He's still squirming his back is arched up. I pull the remote out of my pocket taking the robe off turning the vibrator up another two at max 7. His moans increase and his hands are moving around trying to find support.
I walk over to him.
"I'm back dear. "
"Mmmh~" he moans I rub his member he was covered in cum. Cumming again covering both of our stomachs. I push my member into him thrusting a little slower then before slowly speeding up going harder hitting every spot I could. Bryan's moans continually increased as he cummed several more times. I go harder going deeper into him finally Cumming deep inside him with him Cumming right after. I turn the vibrator off. He was still moaning huffing. I take the gag off and leans down kissing him. He quickly accepts deepening the kiss. I snake my tounge into his mouth exploring the familiar cavern. I pull away and reach up untiring Bryan and picking him up bridal style.
He's still huffing as I carry him into the bathroom placing him on the step for the bathtub and turning on the water filling it up. I turn the water off and get up grabbing a small bag of rose petals tossing a couple into the bath. I look over at Bryan who's barely awake and smile chuckling. I pick him up and place him into the water sitting behind him. I lay him back washing his body and hair and making sure to get all the cum out of his ass. I wash myself off, Bryan passed out completely in the bath. I picked him up after draining the bath and sat him down on the step and grabbed us both towels. I carried him back to the bedroom drying him off. I sat him in a chair and changed the sheets and blankets. I laid bryan on the bed and straddled him cuddling him as I slowly let the darkness around the room consume me as I hold my sleeping husband.