bookpu x bryan pt2

Inpu pov
Its been weeks sense the note appeared and bryan went missing. The kids have returned home and we've been trying to find ways to create a portal into bookpus dimension. I sat at my desk with femi while Atlas and lotus talked to xylo and a few others at camps about portals.
I sigh and put my book down
"Find anything femi? "
"Nope sorry papa. " she seemed sad.
"It's alright " I smile and sit up
"Maybe we try a different library what do you think? " I smile as she stands up and stretches.
I smile and we head off to the library me and bryan went to.
"PAPA I FOUND SOMETHING! " it's been a few hours and I see femi in the top level waving a book. I rush upstairs and sit down with her.
We read the book it talking about how to create portals to lands that are opposite of the ones we have.
"Great job femi cmon let's head home and figure out how to use the portals. " I smile and we walk out.
Bookpus pov
It's been  a while sense Bryan has gone home and I mean thank god. Just he slowly is remembering slight things like he's remembered inpu to the point that there friends but doesn't remember that there married. He also rembers the seductive rose and what happened at his first year at camp.  He cries every time he has visions of what happens and I lay with him and comfort bryan through out it. I do however feel like inpu is getting closer to finding out how to get here maybe I should go and check up on them... Yeah. I move up a bit and Bryan looks at me.
"Hey Bryan. "
"Yeah book? "
"I'm gonna go on a short mission will you be okay here by yourself for a few hours? " I smile as he nods and let's me up.  I give him a kiss and hug and walk through the portal. I end up in the garden at the mansion. Seeing inpu and femi walking down the path. Inpu stops and stares at me.
"book"
"Inpu"
"Give me back my husband book! " he runs up and puts a sword to my throat.
"Heh well inpu from my knowledge I have Bryan completely mulipulated heck with his memory loss he only remebers up to when he met you to his knowledge a little after meeting you he came to my world."
I chuckle seeing his face drop.
"WELL OPEN THE PORTAL AND BEING HIM BACK! '  I laugh and teleport out of his grip.
" nah I've had so much fun with him wrapped around my finger" I see inpu eyes getting teary but he wipes them away.
"I'll get him back one way or another book! "
"Oh I'd love to see you try tootles" I open another portal and fall through it closing its behind me. I laugh and walk home Bryan was working in the garden again. I go and grab his waist and kiss his neck. He yelps and chuckles
"Hello book I see your back earlier then expected"
I stop kissing his neck
"Well one of the people there litterly decided to just try and attack me like jeez" I chuckles and he rolls his eyes.