Bryan x Mario sno pt 4

Bryans pov
I slowly blinked my eyes open I felt something warm next to me. I look and and smile seeing Mario laying there his tail wagging and his shirt off holding me tightly. 
"Hmm bryan? " Mario asks slowly opening his eyes
"Yes Mario? " I ask smileing
"Are you ok after last night? " he ask my face flushes red as I remember what happened.
"Y-yes I'm just fine! " I say smileing and cuddleing into him more.
"Well do you maybe wanna go by Xylos bar and hang out and get some breakfast? " he ask sitting up streaching his arms.
"Sure! " I smile getting off the bed and quickly falling.
"Haha pup are you sure you can walk? " Mario laughed out
"I will walk and shut up! " I say trying to stand back up and find my balance. after a couple of minutes I get use to it and begin walking around a little. We both get dressed for the day and head out the the tavern.
"Hey alpha hey pup! " xylo says cleaning a glass.
"Hey xylo! " I say waving as me and Mario go and sit down at one of the booths.
"Well what will it be today! " xylo says holding a small note pad and a feather covered in ink.
" I think I want the t-bone steak and eggs. " I say smileing and him quickly writing it down
"I'll take the same. " Mario looks towards me looking deeply into my eyes smileing.
"Alright that'll be right out lover birds! " xylo smirked and ran off into the back.
We continued starring at each other I couldn't help but get memorized by his dark yellow eyes with black slits through them. I felt my ears twitch as I feel something touch my back. I look up and see the creep from a couple of days ago.
" Hey pup how's it going hey how about we go back to my house and have some fun! " he smirked gripping my arm.
"BETA! " the wolf quickly gripped harder and looked at mario pissed.
"What do you want alpha I just wanna get to know the pup! " he snarled digging his claws into my arm.
"HEY LET GO OF ME! " I feel blood seep down my arm as he tightens his grip that pissed Mario up he jumped up and began beating the shit out of the wolf. The wolf whimpered and quickly limped out of the tavern.
"Pup are you ok!? " Mario asked grabbing my arm and examining it.
"I-im fine just had a spook. " I say as he wrapped the arm.
After a couple of minutes later our food came out we ate then went out for our daily chores bit forgetting each other's good bye kiss.
A/n hewo hi I just wanted to let y'all peeps know that SUPERNATURAL ORGINS IS COMING BACK the orgins team is creating supernatural orgins with is coming out September 17th!