Kaiba x Ashara x Mors

Asharas pov
I was talking to Mors about what he did to kaiba the other day hoping he'd have a good answer.
"So Mors why'd you beat kaiba up? "  I ask
"W-well I didn't mean to I just lost control. " Mors whimperd I pinned him against the wall and grab his chin seeing how tears began to slowly run down his face.
"Dear I'm sure kaiba will forgive you~" I put my knee in between his leg and lean into a kiss.
"Are you to doing couple stuff with out me?" Kaiba I turn my head and see a smirking kaiba slowly walking down the stairs from his room. He looks at mors and I see him look at him up and down licking his lips.
"Ashara I think mors owes me for attacking me don't you? " kaiba smirks with me nodding in return. The moment I nodded kaiba grabbed mors hands  and leaned in and kissed him. I went behind kaiba and began slowly kissing his neck grabbing his waist and pulling him more towards me. After a but we stop and slowly go up to the bed room sitting mors on the couch.
"Now for being bad you have to watch us" kaiba smirked as mors began to slightly pouting.  Me and kaiba walk over to the bed and begin quickly undressing. I started teasing him and giving him a slight hand job.
"Nghhh~" kaiba moaned out
I slowly push my member into him he quickly grasp my shoulders and moans louder as I slowly thrust in and out of him going faster and harder each time.
Kaibas pov
I was watching mors however it has quite hard sense Ashara was going so hard but it felt so fucking good. Mors was palming himself on the couch pouring starring deeply at us. I feel Ashara go harder making me loose my grip and fall back. I moan louder gasping in between them. After a couple minutes I cum all over me and Ashara and I look over at mors. Ashara slowly exits me and me we both walk over to ashara and tear his clothes off. I tease him playing with his nipples and giving him and hand job while ashara began fucking his ass hard. Mors quickly began moaning loud and arching his back. I begin sucking on his nipples and ashara went faster. Soon enough both mors and ashara cummed. We all went over and cleaned up and headed over to bed.
A/n hi guys sorry most of this chapter the first time I posted it got deleted for some reason I just got done rewriting it hope you enjoyed!