mitch x bryan x inpu

Bryan
Me and inpu walked through the portal. I storm into his place to find him doing paper work at his desk as inpu tries to catch up.
"Dear this isn't really needed! " inpu grabs my shoulder .
"He tried to kill my children and hurt you I'm doing something inpu. " I growled a busted through the door.
"MITCH POESIDENT! "  I yelled as he jumped from his seat.
"Well well isn't it bryan Aphrodite~" Mitch sat his head on his hands smirking.
"Don't well well me bitch why'd you try to kill my children! " I slammed my fist on the table as inpu pulled me back.
"Bryan dear you don't need to do this he hasn't bothered us sense. "
"But inpu he hurt our kids he shouldn't get away with it. "
"What do you two need I'm a little busy and shut the door if you want to talk. "
Inpu went over a shut the door and we both took a seat.
Mitch pov
holy shit holy shit holy shit the two people I loved  for so long are right in fount I'm me.
"So what do you to lovely looking fokes doing here? "
"Mitch you tried killing me and my children what do you expect me to fucking do huh! " bryan slammed his fist on my desk. I took a sip of the wine in my cup putting it back down on the table.
"Bryan do you know why I tried to kill your kids. "
"Because you wanted to kill the rose no matter what! "
"No because I knew if I killed them thered be nothing nothing stopping me from trying to try and get with *hiccups* you two"
"Mitch are you drunk? " inpu raises eyebrow
"And don't you have a wife? "
Bryan crosses his arms and leans back in the chair.
"We've been thinking about getting a divorce and I might be just a little bit drunk" I take a sip of the wine again as the couple gives me a weird look.
"So what do you two want to *hiccup* do? " I ask leaning back
"I think you need to stop drinking and go to bed. "  inpu looks over at the stack of bottles in the corner.
"Mitch how much have you had to drink? "
"Just a couple dozen bottles it's fine. "
Bryan and inpu look at each other and slowly nodded.
"Come on Mitch were taking you to bed. "
Inpus pov
Me and Bryan both grab one of Mitch's shoulders and drag him into his bedroom and lay him on the bed he quickly passes out but grabs our hands and pulls us back.
"S-stay" Mitch mutters me and Bryan look at each other and loyal on the other side of the bed away from him cuddling.
Mitch scooched over and wrapped his arms around us and cuddled into bryan. Bryan sighed and cuddled closer to me as we feel asleep.