part 2 brypu (brys top) Smutt

Bryans pov
I was setting everything up for me and inpus time together tonight his meeting ends in a little bit and the kids are at Momejis. I got more sheets layed out and extra clothes I knew tonight was going to be a lot of fun I also knew I was probably going to get slapped afterwords.
Inpus pov
I was walking into the house after my meeting to have something cover my eyes and grab my hand.
"Dear that is you right? " I ask as it leads me some where and throwing me onto something soft and tying my hands above my head.
"Yes dear its me sorry if I scared you it's just I'm excited! " bryan says happily then taking the blind fold off I see he had tied my hands with ropes and had set stuff up for when we're finished.
"I think im not going to be able to walk tomorrow am I dear? " I asked and he just shrugs his shoulders and dives in continuing were we left off last time with him palming my member through my clothes and rubbing my thighs.  He had a huge smirk across his face. He then began taking both of our shirts off he dives towards my neck quickly sucking and licking at it then biting it.  He did this all around me neck then slowly leaving marks all over my stomach then going and playing with my nipples.
Bryans pov
I was playing with inpus nipples I hit his nipple turning them slightly red as inou moans I smack them again making inpu blush and moan more. I go down and take both of our pants off then our boxers I grab inpus member and begin giving him a hand job rubbing it roughly and leaning down and licking it. Inou was moaning with every touch making his back arch as he moaned and be fought the ropes squirming around.
"Dear~ can you suck these for me please? " I asked shoving 4 fingers into his mouth and letting him suck on them after a minute I take them out and bring inpus legs up and wrap them around my waist leaving his ass in the air. I slowly shove each finger in slowly pumping them one at a time adding another with each pump and curling and spreading them loosing him.
With each pump inpu moaned even morei slowly take each one out and align my member with his ass and slowing shoving it in and pumping it in and out going faster and harder until I'm going really fast and hard. Inpu was squirming and moaning he was breathing hard and gasping in between moans I reach up as I'm thrusting into him and begin to give him another hand job slowly rubbing my finger over his tip and rubbing up and down.
Soon enough my hand is covered in inpus cum he  moaned as he cummed I continued to thrust into him as I slowly licked the cum off my hand a tip toeing my fingers across his skin making him shiver as he moans.
After a little bit I cum deep inside of him making him cum at the same time making it go all over our stomachs. I untie him and
I lift him up and carry him into the bathroom and ran us a tub and carefully sat him inside and then out myself inside. We washed up I picked him back up and helped him get dressed then sat him down as I changed the bedding then we cuddled till sleep took us over.