Mitch x inpu x bryan pt3 smutt

Mitch=bottom
Inpu=mid
Bryan=top
Mitchs pov
Bryan kept flirting with me twirling me hair.
"Inpu are getting the same idea as me? "
"I think I am"
"now how should we do this? "
"Do what? "
Bryan smiled as he looked at inpu and they both nodded there heads.
"How about we have some fun hmm~" he messed with my hair and slowly bit my ear. Blush formed on my face as he moved his hand and slowly palming my member.

"I think someone's already hard~" he smirked picking me up

"Inpu how should we do this should i fuck you and make him watch  or should we do the opposite or over stimulation. "
"How about both"
Moans slowly escape my mouth as bryan rubs my thighs.
"I think he agrees"
I feel myself being picked up and carried into the bedroom. Inpu lays down and bryan sets me next to him.
Bryan's pov
I lay Mitch down next to inpu.
"Now where should I start... Maybe here" I put one of my hand on Mitch's chest messing with his nipple through his shirt and doing the same to inpu.
"Or should we start here" I move my hands down to there members pulling them making them both moan.
"Or I could always tease~" I rub the thighs getting close to there hard members but not touching them.
"S-stop teasing bry~"  inou squirm moving his hands up.
I take there shirts off.
"Now Mitch I want you to sit here and watch you can do whatever you want to yourself but your not allowed to cum. " I take his pants and boxers off and have him sit at the edge of the bed. I go back over to inpu and slowly move my hands up his shirt taking it off. I softly place my lips around his right nipple I suck on it and put the other in between two fingers rubbing them. I hear moans coming from Mitch and inpu. I look over at Mitch seeing him palming his member. I smirk and let go of inpus nipple with a pop and a hickey forming around it.  I move down taking his pants off  rubbing his thighs and slowly moving his boxers down teasing him as I do moans escape from both of them.
"S-stop teasing bry "
Mitch was giving himself and hand job and had two fingers in his ass with his legs spread out and his tounge out. I chuckle and grab inpus thighs moving them apart  I put two fingers in his mouth pumping them getting them wet.  I take them out and slowly push them into inpu slowly thrusting them spreading Inpu. I push my tip in and leave it there.
"Come over here Mitch. " he crawled over laying next to inpu.  I thrust the rest of my member into inpu and wrapped my hand around Mitch's member. I thrusted hard into inpu and began rubbing my hand up and down Mitch's member. The quicker I went into inpu the faster I went on Mitch. Loud moans filled the room as I went quicker. Inpu cummed covering our stomachs with Mitch following covering my hand.
I lean down over inpu whispering in his ear.
"How about I fuck you and you fuck Mitch hm~" I bite his ear as he smirks and nods slowly sitting up. He wrangles Mitch's waist sticking the tip of his member in. I grab inpus waist pushing my entire member in. We started out slowly but I soon went quicker Mitch's moans got louder the more we moved. Soon inpu began moaning making his head fall back. I went quicker making him go faster into Mitch. Mitch cummed covering him and inpu. We continued I cummed in inpu as he cummed in Mitch we both pull out laying on the bed inpu and Mitch cuddle into me .
A/n: hi sorry updates are going to be a little slow I was in a accident but I'm ok I just hurt my leg I've also got writers block I'm going to try and get a lot more done as soon as possible and update on a few of my other books I do apologize for this delay and will try and get back as soon as possible! Hope you have a great day or night!!