Mors x Kaiba x Ashara smutt

Kaibas pov
Me and ashara learned that Mors had a degradation and humiliation kink we've been teasing him lately. Whenever he made a mess we called him a slutt or faggot and had him clean it  like when he spilt apple juice we called him names making him blush and then made him lick it all off the table then ashara made him sit in his lap the rest of the meal. I think he thought he could be a top today cause I was laying on the bed with a book in my hand when he layed on top of me hands between my head and knees on each side of my waist. He seemed to be blushing a lot already just from doing this I looked down and saw he was hard.
"My my dies the slutt think he's top hmm~ or is he just hard~" I tease grabbing his collar and flipping our places sitting on top of his stomach. I reached behind me and began palming him and messing with his member through his pants making him moan.
"Aww is the bitch happy that there getting attention from there master maybe we should punish you" I smirk leaning down and kissing him.
I lean back up and call for ashara.
"ASHARA THE FAGGOT IS REQUESTING TO BE FUCKED WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US! "  I smirk seeing him blush. Ashara quickly cane over and stood next to us and looked down at mors.
"The slutt is horny isn't he? " ashara asked looking at him.
"So horny he tried to top me! " I said grabbing his chin and kissing ashara. I feel mors squirm underneath me.
I let go of the kiss and begin taking off mors shirt and cape and began rubbing his sides teasing him. Ashara began rubbing my thighs making me moan as he squeezed them.
"Kaiba how should we do this today maybe you fuck him I fuck you how's that sound hmm? " Ashara smirked looking down at mors who was blushing hard.
"That sounds like a great idea ashara. " I smirked bringing mors hands up and took his pants off and his boxers as I felt ashara begin stripping me then himself I brought mors legs to the sides and began rubbing his thighs getting close to his member but not touching it teasing him.
"K-kaiba please stop teasing? " mors asked.
"Hmm you know let's use something else call me master what about you ashara what do you want to be called? " I asked grabbing Mors member and giving him a hand job.
"How about you both call me daddy hm~? " he said as he began rubbing my member making me moan
"Ahh yes daddy~" I say
After a little but of teasing each other I bring mors legs up setting then on my shoulders then slowly began thrusting into him with me on my knees as ashara began to thrust into me. Both me and mors began moaning as ashara began going harder making me go harder and faster into him . I feel ashara begin playing with my tail pulling on it and curling it around his fingers. Mors had his arms held above his head as he moaned loudly I began going harder into him. Ashara decided to do the same going harder and faster into me. This made me moan louder. I grabbed onto mors wings making him moan as I clentched onto the feathers making him spread his wings out all the way.  mors cummed first letting it go all over me and him.
Ashara went harder into me as I soon cummed into mors moaning louder both me and ashara sooned cummed with me filling mors and him filling me. Ashara slowly pulled out and I did the same to mors and layed down along with ashara. We all soon  feel asleep leaving the mess to clean in the morning.