Brypu smutt

Bryans pov
I've been back to life for a couple of weeks now I can now fly and move around much better then before. Inpus been doing a bunch of research trying to figure out ways to unbound my soul from sr's. I went into my office and found inpus book sitting on the desk. I opened the book to a random page and find notes from when we were at the library first finding the soul crystal book.
Notes date 817381(dunno)
Today I found two new books one that helps you make your lover feel good with no sexual relations I thought it'd be good for making him feel less stress with everything going on lately. However I did find another book that helps you discover your kinks and well I now have an idea on what maybe in the first time me and bryan have fun... If this book is correct I have something called a bdsm kink and a praise kink whatever those are. I have suspicions that the praise kink is what makes me feel good whenever bry calls me good or thanks me for stuff.
I close the book and quickly get a amazing idea to test out these new wonderful details.
I walked into the garden where inpu was doing more research. I grab his hands and move them around his head and rub his body.
"Hello dear your doing such a great job doing research lately ~" I purred into his ear biteing the top of it and grabbing his tail a giving it a slight pull.
"D-dear w-whats gotten into you ahh. " he stuttered out turning red and looking up. I smirked and kissed his forehead and brought him into the bedroom.
I pinned him down and reached over into a drawer and grabbed some rope I kept with me as well as grabbing a small paddle with a heart on it. My mother had gifted them to me on my wedding and I just kept them in there not knowing what to do with them at the moment till now.
"Dear how about we have some fun? ~"  I curled my lips as I tied his hands to the headboard
"S-sure dear" he said bitting his lips.
I lean down to his ear and whisper quietly into it.
"Great~" and go down and began tearing off his clothing and attacking his stomach hearing moans as inpu began breathing heavy. As his face began turning red. I take off the rest of his clothes and take mine off as well. I bring his legs up with his ass in the air. I grab the paddle and slowly began to let it softly it his ass carefully hitting harder as inpu began moaning louder leaving behind red marks with the hearts all over. I put two fingers up towards his mouth and he begins sucking them quickly moving his tounge all over them. I take them out with a string of sliava following. I let it slowly drip onto his stomach then quickly push them in sissoring him.
"Dear your doing such a good job right now~" I cooed hearing him moan.
"Nnnnghhh~ ahhh dear please stop teaseing~! " he moaned out I slowly took my fingers out and drew hearts onto his stomach I slowly push my member into his warm pink hole pushing in and out thrusting quickly as he moaned out loud arching his back. I grab the paddle again and begin smacking his stomach leaving small hearts being covered by red and more hearts.
"Your doing so well dear maybe we get some ice cream when we're done huh?! " I asked going faster into him. Cum soon covered both of our stomachs and chest. I opened inpus legs reveling his inner thighs with me still thrusting into him going faster. I put some of the cum onto my fingers and rub it onto his thighs squeezing them and smacking them.
"Ahhh~ nghhhh" inou moaned out through into his head back breathing heavily as I continued going faster. After a little I felt as though I was about ready.
"Dear in or out?! " I say going faster into him.
"IN PL-PLEASE NGHH~!? " he moaned out I quickly began pounding deeper and harder into him soon filling him to the brim with him Cumming all over again carefully removeing my member slapping his thighs a little.
I reach up and untie him as he slid down still coming off his high.
"I-i di-dint expect this to-today. " he stuttered out.
"S-sorry I found your book and read it and got hard and wanted to have some fun! " I smirked he layed there with his arms out over the huge bed. I went over and picked him up and carried him over to the bathroom and ran a thing of water and carefully cleaned both of us up.