Brypu(smutt)

requested by @Trishaaa15 (couldn't screenshot comment)

Inpus Pov

Me and Bryan were on our honeymoon in the human world, we were having our picnic to end the night when suddenly I felt a large wave of heat rush through me.

"honey w-what's wrong your face just flushed red and you feel really warm?" Bryan question

"i-t's n-nothing dear." i quickly answered back as another wave ran through me.

"d-dear do you think we could head home?" I asked looking Bryan deeply in the eyes I really wanted to just have him to myself but right now I didn't want to force him I just wanted to get home before I got worse and couldn't control this anymore.

"If you truly like that dear but do you want to come lay down?" Bryan asked as he starts gathering the food and blanket as once again a wave passed through me even worse. I quickly cover my mouth as I let out a small moan that I hoped he didn't hear.

Bryans pov

I was picking up the food when I heard a slight moan, I turn around and see Inpu biting his hand blushing. That's when I realized inpu was in... HEAT.

"Inpu d-dear a-are y-you in h-heat?" I question blushing 

"M-maybe dear." Inpu quietly moaned making me blush even more i quickly finished packing and quickly flew inpu back through the portal.

"Dear i-is th-there anything i could do?" i asked hopeing maybe i could help

"well theres one thing you could do." inpu said while moaning 

"and whats d-dear?" i was blushing even harder 

"follow me." inpu quickly stated  pulling me into a bedroom laying me onto our bed pinning me down with his arms on either side of me leaning down. I blushed and looked away.

inpus pov

I pinned Bryan down and he looked away blushing . I grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me and I began to kiss him.

"mmmhhh!" Bryan said something muffled as he melted into the kiss I slowly snucked my tongue into his mouth but he quickly closed his jaw blocking me. I reached over biting his lip and snaking my hand up his shirt rubbing his stomach and playing with his nipples. He gasp opening his mouth allowing me to stick my tongue in, our tongues danced together fighting for dominance, with me winning exploring every part of his mouth. I quickly lead my hand down to the front of his pants and begin palming his member. I stop the kissing as I smirk and begin to take his coat and shirt off and began to lick and bite his nipples.

Bryans pov

I was a blushing hard and moaning as Inpu messed with my body Loved it. He began to kiss ad bite my neck he must of been trying to leave hickeys. I tried to stop him but he smacked me. I panicked  and began to tear up as I felt Inpu start to strip me and palm me. i arched my back moaning out has he began to give me a handjob. i felt him begin to leave hickeys down my stomach and than deep throated my member sucking on it. i threw my head back moaning as he went faster 
Inpus POV
I sucked on his dick as I began to claw and scratch his stomach. I think I learned that he was a manochaist(dunno if I spelt that right)  cause he fucking loved it. I smirked and I began to go faster and bit down softly onto his member making him moan even more. I felt liquid swirl into my mouth. I lifted up letting go with a pop.
" dear~ do you perhaps have any fun things? " I asked smirking as I saw him slowly move his head up and down for yes. I than saw him point over time his dresser finding a drawer full of stuff. I grabbed a handful of different things.
"Alright dear suck. " I demand putting two fingers up to his mouth he quickly began to suck on them. After a few minutes I thought it was good enough I took my fingers out slowly trailing them down his body to his ass slowly sticking one in and pumping and curling it, he moaned out in both pain and pleasure. I add the other two sissoring him stretching him out so he was comfortable. I began to strip and I grabbed a shock collar placing onto his neck and a vibrator with multiple parts that are little squares you control with a remote. I placed two one on each nipple and two on his member one on the bottom and one on the top. I turned them up and began to slowly sticking my member into his ass pumping it in and out as Bryan arched his back even further moaning out.  I slowly turned the vibrators onto medium and the shock collar onto low letting it shock him. I quickly began to go faster and harder into him.
"Ahhhh~i-inpu fa-faster~" Bryan moaned out loadly rolling his eyes into the back of his head. I went even faster and turned the vibrators to high and turned the collar onto high as well.
"Ahhhhhh~ d-daddy~" Bryan moaned out I went harder trying to find his sweet spot until I hit a deep spot making Bryan moan even loader I continued pounding that spot until Bryan cummed all over our stomachs.
I kept pounding until I cummed deep into his ass. I stopped and took my member out and removed the vibrators and shock collar and than laid down and cuddled Bryan in my arms as we slowly went to sleep.