Chapter 25- Cut's Like A Knife

Trigger warning: There is cutting towards the end of this chapter. Do NOT read if you don't think you can handle it.

Stella's POV

It was my phone that woke me up the next morning, buzzing incessantly. I should have just turned it off. I made to sit up so that I could pick it up but I couldn't move. Something was holding me in place. Or possibly someone. My eyes shot open and I found my face buried in an unfamiliar neck. I blinked and pushed away to sit up and look around. The room wasn't one I’d ever been in before. I looked back at the boy on the bed and found Olly. I sighed, I’d almost forgotten about everything that had happened the night before, about the fight with Niall and calling Olly. But now it was all rushing back to me.

Flashback.

I dialed the number, my fingers shaking, my whole body buzzing with anger.

“Ello?” The voice on the other end called out confused.

“Olly?” I whispered.

“Stella?” I didn't even bother asking how he knew it was me.

“Olly can you come get me?”I knew it was a lot to ask. We had only just met and for all I knew, he could be some creepy weirdo that likes to lock girls in his basement or something, but even that was more appealing that going back to the bungalow to face Niall and the other boys. Really I just wanted to go back to London.

“Um. Of course. Where are you? We were just getting ready to head back.” he told me. I looked around, trying to find a good marker for him to find me.

“I'm not really sure. Um there's a coffee shop right behind me.” I said. I walked towards it and looked up at the street sign. “Um it's Church Walk. That's the road.”

“I'll be there in a minute.” he said. “Don't move.” I leaned back against the wall, pulling my cigarettes out of the back pocket of my jeans and lit one. I puffed it slowly, letting the smoke fill my lungs and stared out at the street in front of me, waiting for Olly. After am minute or two, my phone beeped, letting me know I had a new text.

Perrie: What the hell happened?

I typed out a response telling her that I would talk to her about it later and that I wasn't coming back just as a car I had never seen before pulled up and stopped in front of me. The drivers side door opened and Olly stepped out, looking down at me curiously.

“What happened? Are you alright?” I shook my head, tears forming in my eyes again. He walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. “Don't worry, love. I've got you now. Let's get you back to the lads.”

“No! Please, I really just want to go home. Please Olly.” I begged. He nodded.

“Of course. Let's go love.”

I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand, trying not to move too much so I wouldn't wake Olly up, and unlocked it to find 17 missed phone calls and 10 missed texts.

Loubear: Stel please answer your phone.

Loubear: STELLA!!!!! ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE!

Loubear: I'm sorry, but seriously Stella please. I'm worried.

Li: stel, z n I'll b home 2day. i guess lou n haz r keeping niall at the bungalow 4 a few days. please come round wen we get home so we can talk.

Zayn: Everything is going to be alright love.

Haz: Stel come on. Cut the lad a break please. He didn't even get the chance to explain.

Haz: I love you Stel, but you're making a huge mistake.