Chapter 10- I Wish

Niall's POV

I woke up the next morning to Stella. The perfect sight to see. She was laying on her side facing me, face buried in my chest. Her long blonde hair covered her face and shoulders in a tangled mess and her arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, my hand resting on her bum. I knew she she was a sound sleeper, much like Zayn, so I took the chance to press her body as close to mine as possible, before realizing that I, being gifted with a penis by the grace of god, had a serious case of morning wood. Shit. It was obvious from the second she pushed herself away from me that she noticed it, her face as red as I assumed that mine was, but she didn't say anything about it. She just laughed softly for a few minutes. I couldn't help but laugh sheepishly as well. But then she did something that took me by surprise. The laughter faded from her face, replaced by a look of curiosity. She looked down at the bulge in my briefs as if it was the most fascinating thing in the world. My heart raced in my chest and I watched silently as her small fingers traced the outline through the fabric. What the hell was she doing. Did she forget that we were best friends? Did she forget about Conner? Did she know that every night I dream of her in every possible position an scenario imaginable? I let out a soft sigh as her fingers danced over the thin fabric, resisting the urge to buck my hips into her hand. I wanted the friction, but I knew that if I moved I’d scare her off and the last thing I wanted was for this moment to end. To be honest, I was waiting for her to realize what she was doing and run out, never to talk to me again, but she obviously had other plans. She pulled her fingers away from me, but only for a second before pressing her palm to my bulge. I bit my lip hard to hold back a moan. She couldn't possible know what she was doing to me. She couldn't possible realize how much she was teasing me, could she? I chanced a glance up at her face and sure enough, her features remained set in and innocent curiosity as opposed to the naughty smirk I was expecting. My eyes snapped back down to where the action was quickly as I felt her hand slide down my briefs. She let her fingers caress my aching member softly before wrapping them around it and pumping slowly. I moaned, no longer able to hold it in any more, and pressed my face into her neck, my fingers coming up to tangle in her hair.

“Mmmm Stella.” I moaned softly into her neck, my breathing ragged. At that, she quickened her pace, squeezing me just a little bit tighter. I felt my whole body tense up, my limbs tingling, my breathing speed up rapidly. I gripped her hair tighter, burying my face even further into her skin and felt myself release all over her hand. My body started to relax and I panted into her neck as she kept her hand on me, her movements stilled. We stayed silent for a long time while I regained my composure and tried to wrap my head around what just happened. I wanted to pinch myself to make sure this was really. That it wasn’t' a dream and her hand was really down my pants. But that would be too obvious and would make me look like a dork. What did this mean? Surly I couldn't ask her. That would lead to the embarrassing conversation where she would remind me of her boyfriend, tell me that we're just friends and claim temporary insanity. Not that that would be a decent enough excuse. She pulled her hand away from me and my whole body ached for her touch again. For something more than a quick hand job. I wanted to feel her skin on mine. To see her splayed out underneath me, her nails clawing at my back as she moaned my name over and over and.... well crap. I felt myself hardening again and sat up quickly. “I should, um, go take a shower.” I said quickly, then jumped out of bed and sped off into the bathroom before she had a chance to say anything.

When I came out 20 minutes later she wasn't in my bedroom, despite that fact that her clothes were laying on my floor. She can't have left then, if she was still wearing my sweats and t shirt. Sure enough, when I walked out into the kitchen, she was standing at the fridge in my clothes. She looked adorable. My sweats hung low on her hips and she had the back of my shirt tied up in a knot against the small of her back. Her blonde hair was pulled up into a messy bun with a few pieces hanging down and framing her face and she was wearing her glasses. I'd never admit this to anyone except for Harry, but whenever she wore those glasses it drove me absolutely crazy. Standing there, watching her searching through my fridge, fresh out of bed and looking more gorgeous than ever, I started to wonder if Conner realized how lucky he was. He had the most incredible girl in the world as his girlfriend, and he had stayed out all night last night with his friends instead of spending time with her, not even worried that she was off doing her own thing. What would he do if he found out that she was with me. It really was no secret that he didn't like me. He had taken a liking to the other boys because they were all in relationships, although he was a little bit awkward around Harry, who still had a tendency to flirt with everyone, despite the fact that he had Josh. But Conner had made it quite clear that he didn't appreciate the amount of time that Stella and I spent together. That he noticed the way that I looked at her. That he could clearly see that I worshiped the ground that she walked on. He was constantly rude to me whenever she was out of earshot and never missed an opportunity to cut me down with a biting remark, often passing it off as a joke just so Stella wouldn't realize it. He knew that I would never fight back for fear of upsetting her and it obviously made the whole thing that much more enjoyable to him. I knew that it meant a lot to her that Louis and I both got along with him so I kept my mouth shut. I just wanted her to be happy, honestly, but she didn't really seem all that happy with him. When she was with me and the boys she always seemed to light up the whole world, but when Conner was around he never let her shine. Although, she always shined in my eyes.