Chapter 13: Party On

It's the weekend and Ashley is getting ready to go hang out with Sergio with Jeff when Ashley gets a phone call from Sergio. "Hello?" asks Ashley.

"Hey, It's Sergio."

"Hey! What's up, I'm about to be on my way over there, what's the address again?"

"Look, I don't think it would be a good idea for us to hang out."

"What, why?"

"I just don't think it would be a good idea, look I'm sorry." Sergio hangs up the phone, Ashley gives a shocked expression then calls Jeff. 

"Hello?" asks Jeff.

"Sergio just cancelled on us."

"What? Why?"

"I have no clue, he just said 'it wasn't a good idea."

"Hmm, well that sucks."

"Yeah, so I got ready for nothing."

"Well, maybe not for nothing."

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's just say I know this place, where we can hang out for the night."

"Okay, what place?"

"You'll see." Jeff hangs up the phone, and Ashley lays on her bed reading a Nancy Drew book.

An hour later Ashley's doorbell rings, she goes downstairs and sees Jeff, coming in. "Hey Jeff," says Jessie.

"Hey Jessie."

"Jeff!" says Ashley as she runs up to him and hugs him.

"So, what are you two crazy kids doing tonight?"

"Well, I was gonna take Ash over to my place, to hang out for the night."

"Oh, well okay, just be home by ten, okay?"

"Okay." Jeff and Ashley exit the house and start walking down the sidewalk, "So, what are we doing at your house?"

"We're not going to my house."

"What? Well, where are we going then?"

"Well, you know Jason?"

"Jason Reese?" asks Ashley.

"Yeah, he's throwing a bonfire party tonight, and I thought we would crash it!"

"But Jason's a senior, and it's a senior party."

"Yeah, that's why we're crashing it, imagine all the shit that must be going on inside of there!"

"I'm not much of a party girl Jeff..."

"I know, but imagine all the new people we'll meet there, you said yourself we needed to make more friends."

"Well, okay...but only for an hour!"

"Deal, and after I'll take you out to dinner."

"Okay."

They arrive at the bonfire location and it's at the abandoned asylum, they can see flames coming from inside the building and kids dancing. "Woah, now this is a party!" screams Jeff.

"Yeah! Looks like fun! The music is really loud though!" screams Ashley.

"Let's try the front door first!" They walk up to the front door and are stopped by a burly looking kid. He stares at them with his brown eyes and crosses his arms. "Woah! This party is for seniors only! We can't have freshmen wandering around here!"