Grace (Marina)

•This is the part 3 to the Oneshots I posted on 'Our Boy' enjoy :))•

"*gasps* No way!!" Grace gasped.

Carina stood right there behind her. Holding her arms out for Grace to fall into. Which she happily did. Grace hugged Carina as tight as she could before letting go. Carina fixing moving a piece of hair behind her ear.
"I missed you so much Carina." She said.
"I missed you too bella."
"When did you get back?"
"Like 2 days ago."
"Wait a minute." She said. Turning her attention back to Maya. Maya quickly took her eyes off of the pair and then back to the wall that was beside them. "This wall is so nice. Don't you think so?" She said jokily. Trying to change the subject.

"You knew she was back didn't you?" Grace questioned her. Maya just raised an eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders. Rocking back and forth on the heel of her foot. "Maybe? Maybe not? Who knows?" She said. Grace pushed her lightly to where Maya stumbled a bit. Making the both of them laugh. "You knew this whole time didn't you?!?" She said. Maya nodded.
"I hate you."
"No you don't."
"Yea that's true." Grace chuckled.
"Well let's go do this shall we?" Carina said.

"Are you sure this is what you want Grace?" Asked the judge as they stood there in the middle of the room. The three of them standing there, side by side.  Grace holding the both of their hands. Carina and Maya both looked at her as she made her decision.
"Yes!" She said proudly. If only you could see the smile that she showed behind her mask.

The judge nodded and then went to write down some information on a sheet of paper. "What is she doing?" Grace whispered to them. The both of them shrugged their shoulders. "I'm pretty sure it's nothing bad bella." Carina assured her. "Alright. Everything is complete." The judge said banging his gravel against the podium. "Does this mean I'm finally adopted?" Grace asked hopefully. "Yes bella!" Said Carina. 

Grace let go of the both of their hands and started jumping around, cheering. Making everyone in the room laugh a bit. "Enjoy your new family Grace." said the judge. "I most certainly will." She smiled. If only they could see how hard she smiled. Carina had just a little tears in her eyes, and you could tell that Maya wanted to cry as well but held it in. Those tears were happy tears. They were proud of their little family that they had became. With everything that Grace had been through from growing up in and out of group homes, scared for what her future would hold for her. To now being able to live worry free. Having the time of her life. Not having to sneak out to go and clear her head a night. 

When they walked out of the city hall, Grace ran to the car. "I'm just got adopted!" She yelled. Carina and Maya were holding hands as they walked. Carina leaning her head against Maya's shoulder. Maya sneaking in a little kiss on the top of her head. "Maya!" Rina said. Quickly lifting her head up. "What?" Maya smirked. Making Carina blush as hard as she could. Her cheeks as red as a tomato. "Your such a cutie." Stated Maya. Carina rolled her eyes playfully and then they had finally made it to the car. 

They were happy they had became a little family. Now being able to live with their baby girl without having to worry about her. This was probably a new side of Grace that now one had seen. She was happier. Made lots of friends. And finally graduated high school.  That was all. That was it. This was their little family now. All because of Grace. 

A/N: This was so horrible but I had ran out of ideas for this this. Very short but very cute at the same time, I guess. I don't know. Anyways welcome to my one shot book. There are probably many more to come. If you want to see anything in particular then let me know in the comments. Anyways Hope you guys enjoyed- Shay <3