Oldies :)

I wrote these Oneshots a very very long time so excuse the cringe from them. But I hope y'all enjoy them. And once again I'm sorry. Also these will be greys anatomy os not station.

The Bad Trio
Wrote: August 20, 2020

"Did you guys hear what happened at the school?!" Arizona yelled at Meredith and April.
"Well...duh! Why do you think we are with you?" April said.

When they arrived at the school their kids were all sitting in the front office. Harriet, Zola, and Sofia all sitting there. They sat there for 10 minutes while their parents were talking. When they walked out the kids followed with them. They all say in the car and luckily it was enough room for all of them.
"Ok so someone needs to explain what happened." Meredith said.

And then Sofia, Zola, and Harriet started shouting at the top of their lungs.

"Ok! Ok! One at a time!" April shouted at the top over them. "Ok Harriet go."

"Well the three of us were working, well the whole class was working and then I looked at Sofia and we started laughing and then Zola told us to be quiet. Then Sofia yelled at Zola and Zola yelled at me and I yelled back. Then we got up out of our seats snd the teacher told us to go back to our seats and we didn't listen. And she told us over and over to do so. And then we had to go to the office and we all cursed under our breath."

"Well chores for yall!" Arizona said happily and Zola, Sofia, and Harriet got mad.

Family Means Everything
Wrote: August 24, 2020
(This was before we found out what Amelia and Link named Scout so I choose Jack because I thought it'll fit)

"Link, Jack come eat!" Amelia yelled. Then Link and Jack came running through the house. "Mommy! Mommy! Stop him!" Jack said while laughing and running through the kitchen. "I got you!" Link said snd the. They both sat down to eat dinner. But then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Amelia said and then walked to the door. "Tom! What are you doing here?"
"I'm here for food obviously."  Amelia just looked at him.
"No I have a major neuroscience case in Florida and I want you on it."
"But I have things with my family to do."
"Well is it a yes or no?"
"I'll call and see what happens."
"Ok, bye!"
"Bye!"

After that Amelia had a sad face on her. "Mommy what's wrong?" Jack asked. "Nothing bubs." After dinner Amelia and Link put Jack to bed and Amelia started to clean up the kitchen. "Honey really what's wrong?" Link asked. Amelia sighed. "Time has offered me another case in Florida. It's like my 4th time taking over a case for him. I just feel like I'm not here for you guys and I really want to be. Jack literally starts kindergarten tomorrow. I don't want to miss that. But then these cases, I could be saving someone's life."
"Well I can't tell you what to do but I would stay." Link then left the kitchen. Amelia called Tom.

"Hey Tom I'm gonna let you take over. Jack starts kindergarten tomorrow and I don't want to miss that. Sorry but you can handle it. Bye." Little did she know Link heard everything. After cleaning she got in bed and cuddled up to Link. "I love you."
"I love you too." Link responded back. Amelia couldn't wait for tomorrow. She knew Jack was gonna be so excited that his mom was going to school with him.

Family Means Everything Part Two
Wrote: August 24,2020

It was finally the next day. Jack ran in Amelias and Links room way before they were to wake up. "Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! We get to go to school!" Jack said.
"I'm up! I'm up! Let's not wake mommy up though." Link said. "To late!" After that they all got up and went to the kitchen. Little did they know Link went and got donuts and chocolate milk for them. "A new tradition. Donuts and chocolate milk on the first day of school."
"Yayy!" Jack said. "Can I have some please?"he asked.
"Yea!" Amelia said. They all sat down and ate. Jack was being really cute while eating his breakfast. After that Amelia went to jacks room and picked out his outfit while kink took him to wash his hands, face, and do his hair. Amelia then took out his cute kaki shorts, his yellow vans, and a yellow gamer shirt. Once she dressed him he got his back pack and ran to the living room while waiting on his mom and dad. Amelia and link got dressed, walked to the door, and then walked outside. "Wait I have to get a picture." Amelia said.

Link and Jack stood side by side but link squatted down to his height. "Cheese!" Jack said. "Ok I got it."
"Come on were going to be late!" Jack said as he ran to the car.

Once they got to the school they saw Meredith and Ellis. Since Zola and Bailey were in middle school and Ellis was only in 5th grade.
"Hi Ellis!" Jack said.
"Hi Jack!" She said.

"Ok let's get a picture!" Amelia and Meredith said at the same time. "Mom instincts took over you too huh?" Meredith said. "Yep!" Amelia said. "Ok I e got to go."
"Bye guys!"
"Bye." Ellis said.

After that Amelia, Jack, and Link all walked to his class. And dropped him off. "We'll see you after school ok?"
"Ok." Jack said.
"Bye bub!" Link waved to him and he waved back. And he walked into his classroom super happy with Amelia slightly crying.

A/N: There we're so hard to rewrite omg💀 but I have a bunch more if you guys really wanna see the rest of them but I highly doubt it 💀💀 anyways hope you enjoyed ig and enjoy the rest of your day/night- Shay 💀🤚🏾