Higher Than the Sky (Marina)

As the day in the station went by very slow. Like very slow. The team was in need of some action to happen. There had been no calls out to fires or even aid car calls. The team had finished all their chores and was in the beanery playing around. "NO!!" Travis yelled as the threw the towel down on the counter. Dean and Vic had just scored their final point in a game of 'Trash can Basketball'. It was a game where they took crumbled up papers and shot them in the trash can. Pretty self explanatory. "Hey guys I need to run to the hospital really quick." Ben said getting up from his seat. No one really heard him as they were all still to focused on the game.

"Hey Captain I'm leaving to the hospital real quick. Is that ok?" Ben asked as he poked his head around the corner. Maya looked up from her desk and had to comprehend what was going on. "Were you sleep Capt.?"
"No I- Probably was. It's just the fact that today has been so slow." She said exaggerating that last word. Leaning back in her chair to spin around a couple times. "But you can go Warren. There's nothing to do today."
"I'll be back within 30 minutes or so."
"Take your time I guess."

Ben quickly walked out of station and hopped into his car and drove off to the hospital. Just as he did that a couple of ladies walked into the Station. "Hello?" She said because no one was at reception. Maya got up from her chair and walked into the waiting area. "Hello. What can I do for you today?" Maya said.
"Well this week at our job it's a community service project week and we got to pick which fire station we wanted." Said the one lady. Right before the other lady cut her off. "Yes and we choose this station. We love Station 18."
"19."
"Yes 19. Station 19. So we brought you guys brownies and cookies. As a token of our love." She said and handed the container of treats to Maya. "We hope you guys enjoy them." Maya nodded and then the two ladies quickly walked out of the station.

When Maya got to the beanery, everyone noticed and quickly stopped what they were doing. "Yes Capt.?" Travis asked.
"Umm...we have a little treat. What were you guys doing?" Maya asked as she placed the container down on the table.
"We were so bored Capt. Please don't yell at us." Travis begged.
"No one is yelling." Maya said with a mouth full of food. "But these are amazing." She pointed down at the brownie and took another one. Then she passed the container around so that everyone could have a chance to get some.
"O my gosh these are amazing!" Andy exclaimed. Everyone else nodded in agreement. "Who ever made these tell them I said thank you."
"I'm pretty sure their going to come back so I will let them know."

As the day went by even more slowly than before, the team started to feel weird. Everyone was just sitting at the table staring at each other. Maya and Andy were seriously staring at each other. Vic and Travis did the same thing. And the others, well they were in and out of it. Carina walked into the station hoping to look for her girlfriend. "Maya?" She said hoping to be in her office. Which she wasn't there. Carina thought they were out on a call so she sat in Maya's chair for a few minutes. But then she saw Maya's uniform shirt in the bunk so she must have known they wasn't gone.

Just then both of the ladies who was here earlier quickly rushed into the station. "Hello! HELLO!" The ladies both said. Carina quickly got up and ran outside into the reception area. "What can I do for you?" Carina said.
"We need those cookies back!"
"Like right now!"
"Please tell me no body ate those cookies!"
"And the brownies. They were worse."
"We just need the whole container back. Please."

Carina looked at them confused for a bit. "What are you talking about?"
"We brought cookies and brownies...."
"And they had weed in them." The lady whispered.
Carinas mouth dropped and then she looked at the ladies. "You brought weed cookies and brownies to the station?"
"It was an accident. They weren't supposed to go here they were supposed to go somewhere else."

"Why would you bake brownies with weed in them at all?!"
"We're like really sorry ma'am."
"Please don't call the cops."
Carina sighed. "Look I honestly don't care what you guys do but the station could currently be under the influence. What happens if they go on a call?"
"That's not good."
"NO ITS NOT GOOD." Carina yelled. "I'm sorry about that. Just, they probably all ready ate them so just leave."
"You sure?"
"GO!" Carina said again and then pointed to the doorway. The ladies quickly walked out the station yet again. Hopefully this time they didn't come back.