Accidents Happen (Marina)

"Mommy!" The little girl yelled as she ran through the hallway. One of the biggest smiles on her face. Her bright blonde hair in pigtails. Her bright blue eyes that matched her mother's. She quickly jumped into her moms arms, wrapping her little arms around her moms neck. Pulling her in close to her. "Why you here mommy?" She asked.

"Because I wanna spend the day with you bambini." Carina said. The little girls smile grew bigger after hearing those words from her mom. "There's another surprise for you." Carina said. The light in the little girls eyes grew bigger, showing she was getting happier. Carina smiled and then placed a kiss on the top of her head. Putting her back down on the ground so that she could go get her backpack and jacket. Which she quickly did. Carina helped her put her jacket on and then she picked her up again. The both of them walking out of the preschool.

"You want me to buckle or you?" Carina asked as she helped the little girl into the car seat. "You buckle!" She said looking back at her mom. Carina chuckled and then buckled the little girl into her seat. "Hi mama!" She waved as she saw Maya sitting in the drivers seat. "Hi baby girl!" She said. Carina got into the passenger seat and then buckled herself in the seat. "You ready bella?" Carina asked. Maya nodded and then pulled out from the pre school parking lot. "Where are we going mama?" The girl asked. "You'll see when we get there Winn."

Winn May Deluca-Bishop. The splitting image of Maya. The personality of Carina. 4 years old. One of the most funniest little girls ever. And very smart. Loves to dance and sing. One of her favorite things to do in the world is cuddle with people. Always has to cuddle with someone for every reason in the book. Her last year of daycare is this year. Next year she'll be in preschool. But it felt like yesterday she was just born to the mothers. Winn was born on May 29th. Two months earlier than expected. Maya was at work one day and was pushing herself a little bit to hard in the gym, which made her go into preterm labor. When Maya had got to the hospital, Carina was confused on why. But then 3 hours later their little girl was born. Winn was in the NICU for at least two weeks before getting released. Just because she couldn't keep her oxygen levels up. She is their "little warrior" as Maya says. That was also her nickname by the station.

"Are we there yet?" Winn wined from the back seat. "Not yet bambini." Carina said. She kicked her legs against the seat of the car. Pulling on the straps of her car seat. "Mommy!" She wined. Carina turned around to see the girl in her seat. "Yes bambini?"
"I wanna get out!!" She slightly yelled.
"Not right now bambini."
"Please?!" She wined again. This time tear drops fell from her eyes. "Not right now bambini." Carina said firmly. Winn started to cry a little bit. Still kicking the back of Carina's seat. "Bambini stop kicking please." Carina said firmly. She stopped but still continued to cry. Maya looked down at the time. 11:47.

"It's almost time for her nap anyways." Maya said. Carina didn't say anything just nodded. The two moms just let the 4 year old cry slightly in the back seat. And after like 5 minutes, the girl was sleep. She had cried herself to sleep. "Sleepy bambini." Carina said silently. Maya smiled at the image of the little girl sleeping in her car seat. Carina turned on some quiet music so that the car ride wasn't as quiet.

As the they pulled into the parking lot of place they were going to, Maya quickly looked for a parking space. That was close but not to far away. There wasn't as many people here today so that was a plus. "You ready?" Maya asked. Carina nodded and then the both of them got out the car. "Bambini?" Carina said softly as she tried to wake up the toddler. "Mmmm." Winn said as she stretched. Winn adjusted her sleeping position and then fell back asleep. "Bella we're here." Carina said again. Winn slowly opened her eyes. Rubbing  them and then stretching again. She looked out the window. "The bouncy place." She said softly. "Wanna go?" Carina asked her. She nodded and then tried to unbuckle herself from her seat.