The Baby (Stefanielle)

As the 17-year-old woke up from her slumber, she quickly turned it off before it awoke up the baby. She rolled over after she turned it off and went back to sleep for about another 15 minutes before her second alarm went off. As she did the baby started to stir awake before she started to full on broke out crying. The 17-year-old groaned and then got up from her slumber. "There goes my extra slumber." She mumbled under her breath. She walked over to the bassinet and picked up the child from the bassinet. "Good morning." She whispered to her and cradled her. Then there was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Good morning." She said as she opened her door.
"Good morning. Are you taking her with you today?" Her mom asked.
"Yes, I am."
"Are you sure? I'm about to leave for work right now."
"Yes, mom I'm sure."
"Alright, I was just checking. Good bye."
"Bye." And then she shut her room door back and went back to sit down on her bed with the baby. "Your probably hungry huh?" She asked. Knowing she wasn't getting a response back. She then pulled out her boob and let the baby eat before they got dressed for school. As she did that, the 17 year old scrolled through her phone. As she was doing that, she received a text from her best friend.

D.Savre: Good morning beautiful <3
S.Spampinato: Good morning <3
D.Savre: Are you bringing baby A to school today?? :))
S.Spampinato: Yes
D.Savre: And to the christmas party?? :))
S.Spampinato: Yes bambina
D.Savre: Let's go!! I'm stealing her from you after breakfast.
S.Spampinato: No your not bella.
D.Savre: Yes I am. Watch me >=)
S.Spampinato: bella no.
D.Savre: Heheheheh >=))
S.Spampinato: Bella I'll see you at school :))
D.Savre: alright good bye
S.Spampinato: bye :))

Addison or Baby A as Danielle calls her, had fell back asleep during that moment so Stefania took her and put her back in her bassinet before going to hop into the shower.

Meanwhile, Danielle had put her phone back on her nightstand before she got up and went to go get dressed for their class Christmas party. Today was their last day of school before Christmas break and they were having a Christmas party in their last class of the day which, Danielle and Stefania both shared together. Along with their 1,3,4, and 5 hour classes. So they shared 5 classes all together. 1, 3,4,5, and 7. A lot of classes together. Danielle had always had a crush on Stefania. Ever since 9th grade year. And they always had at least 4 different classes together. So that made Danielle's feelings for her even stronger.

Stefania got pregnant with Baby A after a little party the sophomores had at the end of the school year last year. So she got pregnant with her at the end of may and didn't have her until February of her junior year.  Addison is ten months now and Stefania is in her Senior year of school. But Stefania lost a lot of friends from this. But Danielle was the one who stuck around to help and stuff. Which of course Stefania appreciated. Stefania had slight feelings for Danielle as well. Hers wasn't as strong as Danielle's feelings but they were there.

"What you think mom?" Danielle said as she ran downstairs. She was wearing a frosty the snowman onesie with her Nike running shoes as she still had track practice after school. "You look cute honey." Her mom said. "Can you take Stephanie to school today?" Danielle groaned from her mother's statement. Taking her younger sister to school would have ruined all of her morning plans for today. Which were doing her friends coffee run for today and picking up a early Christmas gift for Baby A. "I can't this time. I have things to do."
"What things??"
"Important things. But I'll promise to take Steph to school all week after Christmas break."
"I guess Danielle." Her mom sighed. Dani cheered and then grabbed her keys and left. Of course saying goodbye to her family first.

Stefania had just finished blow drying her hair. She was almost ready for school as she just had to put on her pajamas and then get Addison dressed. She had woke back up so Stefania took her out the bassinet and let her crawl around the room. "Addie no!" She said as she stopped the child from grabbing stuff off her nightstand. Addison started to cry but Stefania quickly picked her up which made her stop crying for a bit. "You can't pull things off the stand bambina." She said. "That's how you get hurt. Let's go get dressed bella." She made her way to Addison's side of their closet and got the matching pjs that they had. Just a black shirt and green and blue striped pants. Stefania laid Addie down on her bed as she changed her diaper first and then dressed her. Then moving on to her hair. Which she decided to just brush it out today.