Puppy Time (Requested/Marina)

Today was the day that Maya couldn't be bothered to wait for anymore. The day her wife agreed to the idea of getting a puppy to add into their family and today was the day that they got to bring her home.

Maya made a list a couple weeks ago to be sure that they got everything needed. Food, toys, leashes, everything. "Carina!! Can we go now?!?" Maya called from the bottom of the stairs. Carina was in the bathroom still doing her hair and what not, considering the fact that she had to go straight to work afterwards. "Carina?!" Maya said dragging out the 'a' at the end. She walked down the hall and into their bedroom to see her wife standing in the mirror still.

"Are you almost done?" she asked again.
"Almost bella." she laughed at her wife's childlike antics.
"How long is almost?"
"Give me 15 minutes and I'll be done."
"15 minutes?!? But-but that's so long!!"
"How about you go find something to do and once you finish I'll be finish."
"Like what?!"
"The dishes from this morning?"
"Already done. The whole kitchen is clean and so is the dining room and the living room."
"Watch tv?"
"There's nothing on!"

Maya pouted and went over to flop down on the bed. Carina just had a big smile on her face.

The time came and they were off to the adoption shelter. Carina choose to drive there because she knew the blonde couldn't handle her excitement. Maya was like a 5 year old kid and Carina found it absolutely adorable. "Almost there!" Maya squealed from the passenger side.
"You're being so cute today bella!"
"Heyyy!! I'm not cute. Don't call me cute!"
"But you are."
"am not." Maya pouted and then continued to look out the window.

Arriving at the shelter, Maya's eyes lit up and she became more excited than a child at the ice cream truck. "Carina! We get to have a wittle baby now! Aren't you excited? I'm excited! I'm over the moon excited!"

Carina laughed and continued to walk behind her wife who ran into the shelter. "Dr. Deluca, Lt. Bishop, welcome back!" The front desk clerk said. "Are you ready for your little one?"
"YES!" Maya dang near screamed. Which made the desk clerk chuckle before going back to get her.

"Awwwww! Look at her! Carina she's so fluffy and cute!" Maya grabbed the small pup from the young girls arms and instantly she started licking her face. Maya giggled and Carina took as many pictures of them as she could. "Alright paperwork is all filled out. You guys are good to go."

Back at home Maya and the puppy were laying on the floor, playing around. Carina had just enough time to play with the puppy and her before she was due to leave. "She's so cute and fluffy!"

"Have you picked a name?" "Sadie! Sade for short

"Sadie! Sade for short."
"I love it. I'm gonna go to work now so you two have fun."
"Ok. I love you!"
"I love you more, Bella!"
"No."
"Yes. "

Carina left for work, and Maya and Sadie had a very fun day.