"I'm here. I'm never leaving." (Marina)

•TW: Slight mention of self-harm•

It was finally the weekend. Maya awoke with the sun as is said good morning through her window. She stretched and yawned. Running her hands through the long blonde hair. She rolled over and was greeted with the tan body, who laid in bed next to her.

The sight of the younger girl made Maya blush, her face was the same shade as a tomato. She leaned over and placed a soft, adoring kiss on her temple and then rolled out of bed. In the bathroom brushing her teeth, she was accompanied with a pair of hands that crept around her waist.

"Good morning bella." Her raspy voice exclaimed, which was like music to the blondes ears.
"Good morning my love." She mumbled, her mouth full of toothpaste. Carina returned a kiss to Maya's temple, just as she did to her.

Carina grabbed the brush from the countertop and started brushing through the strands of hair, standing next to her partner. "What do you want to do today?"
"I still a lot of homework to catch up on before finals."
"I do too, but let's have the morning to ourselves before we start working."
"What do you want to do?"

Maya smirked, which made Carina blush. After brushing their teeth, the both of them went back to the room. Maya sat down on the bed and Carina straddled her lap. Both looking into each other's orbs, they sat there for a moment just enjoying the quietness.

Maya reached in with a lingering kiss and attached her lips to Carina's, which of course she returned. The both of them felt the appreciation of each other, which made the kiss more passionate. Carina wrapped her arms around Mayas neck and slowly rolled her hips. Maya smirked into the kiss and moaned a bit before taking her hands and slowly tracking them up her stomach.

Carina, being to lost up in the moment, didn't realize on what Maya was doing. Maya felt the healing scars across Carina's abdomen and pulled away from the kiss, making Carina whimper from the loss of contact. "Why'd you stop?" She asked. Maya lifted her shirt and Carina quickly got off of Maya's lap pulling her shirt back down.

"I..um." Carina chuckled as she felt the nerves build up in her. Maya just look profoundly at the teenager who stood there, pulling at the bottom of her shirt.
"Carina?" Maya asked calmly, not wanting to make her more upset than before. "Baby talk to me. Please?"
"There's nothing to talk about." She mumbled and went out her room and downstairs.

Maya chased after her, and as she was about to say something, she saw her girlfriends mom sitting down at the table with her morning cup of coffee.
"Good morning girls."
Maya responded back with a nod whereas Carina didn't even notice her moms words.

It was a couple hours later. Carinas mom had finally left for work so it was just the couple left in house. They both were sitting down at the family table doing some homework. Every once in a while Maya would look over at Carina. Noticing that she hadn't wrote anything in her notebook and all she did was continuously tap her pencil over and over.

Maya sighed and finally got the courage to walk over to the opposite side of the table. Closing her computer, taking the pencil away from her hands, and sitting on the table right in front of her. "Baby. Talk to me please." Maya basically begged at this point. Carina hadn't looked up at all to the blonde which made Maya feel even more defeated.

"I was once in this position my love." Maya spoke up. "The world got the best of me and my mental state so I thought it was the only way for me feel relieved.  I hid it from everyone and had started to distance myself from everything and everyone. I thought I could handle my battle myself but I was wrong. It made me more frustrated and it just caused me more scars. Baby I get what your going through, even if this was a one time thing. It's better if you talk about it to anyone. Doesn't have to be me. Doesn't have to be your mom. But please baby don't keep it bottled up too long because then it'll eat away at you. And I don't want that to happen to anyone. Especially not the one girl who showed me what love is."

Throughout that entire speech Maya was rubbing circles on Carinas back. She knew that, that was the only way for Carina to actually drain  her tears if it was needed. Carina was silently crying with her head pressed against Mayas inner thighs.

"When Andrew died." She trailed off. "It started when Andrew died. Once he passed it felt like I had lost a part of me. A part of my life just went missing. I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't go to my mama because I knew she'll be disappointed in me and I wanted to talk to you but you were so happy at the moment about going to the state tournament and stuff and I couldn't ruin that."

By the time she had finished, Carina was crying harder than before. Maya got down from the table and dragged the both of them over to the couch. Carina actually sitting on it and Maya kneeling in front of her. Carina looked down at her with those big puffy brown eyes.

Maya knew that when Carina lost her twin that she was going to be absolutely crushed by it. Carina and Andrew grew up doing everything together. The stories that Carina would go on and on about made her heart flutter with happiness, now she felt a sudden wave of sadness as she wish she knew what was going on behind the story telling.

"Baby, I don't care what I'm happy about or what's going on with me, if you ever need to tell me something then do so. I want you to be able to trust me with this."

"I do trust you." Carina said softly. "I'm sorry." She said almost in audible.
"Don't apologize. You have nothing to be sorry for."

All Carina could do was nod in response. Not having the energy to make words come out of her mouth but also not having any words to say.
"Have you cleaned them at least?" Maya asked and Carina shook her head.

Maya lifted Carina on the counter in her bathroom. Grabbing a towel as well as some alcohol pads. Maya lifted Carinas shirt to revel the bright red spot on her stomach. Maya looked and could see at last 5 cuts on the tan skin. "Are there anymore?" She asked softly.

Carina shook her head. Maya ran some water until it was warm and then wet the towel. Wiping it across the red spot, Carina hissed in agony. The scars started to bleed, not as mush as they did when they first appeared, but enough for the blood to trickle slightly down.

"I'm sorry my love." Maya whispered. Carina shook her head. "It's fine." Now it was time for the worst part. The blonde took the small pads and wiped them ever so lightly across the cuts. Carina whimpered at the touch, with the stinging sensation flowing through her body.
"I'm sorry." Maya apologize once more.

Once they were finished, she discarded all of the items she used.

"Maya?" Carina whimpered out.
"Yes love?"
"Thank you. You didn't have to do that."
"I wanted to. I want you to be able to open up to me."
"I'll try. But what if you leave?"

"I'm here. I'm never leaving."

A/N: I haven't write an oneshot in forever!! I miss these. If you have requests please let me know and I'll try to write them. Anyways hope you enjoyed and enjoy the rest of your day/night- Shay :)