Free Day (Marina)

•Smut Warning•

"I heard there was a free day today in Mr. Heading's class." Said Maya as she stood right beside her best friends locker. "Yea I heard that too." Said Andy. Her best friend. They had been friends since elementary school. Really close relationship that non of their other friends had with them. "What do you think we're doing?" Maya said as they started walking to their 4th hour class. "People said that we were watching a movie today."
"I hope it's not boring." Maya rolled her eyes after saying that statement. Mr. Heading has always showed those boring movies in his class. Nobody ever really paid attention to it but they always showed the slightest interest in them so that he didn't give a quiz after the movie.

This class was also their class right before lunch. Their hour class, so usually half of the class was always eating or taking a nap, or snapping each other left and right. But not those two. By those two I mean Maya and Carina. Carina was a new student at their school. Even though she had been there for almost the whole school year. Maya was the only person that she knew in Mr. Heading's class. And was always the one person she would talk to during free days.

Those two would always be giggling in the back of the classroom. Everyone in the class always knew that. It usually was pretty annoying to the rest of the class so they always tried to stay quiet so that no one else would hear them. It failed. As they grew closer and closer within the year, the two of them grew closer and closer with each other.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Carina said as she bumped into Maya. Making her knocked her books out of her hand. "No it's fine." She said. And got down on the ground to pick them up. Carina kneeled down as well to help her pick them up. "On you way the Headings class?" Maya asked her. Carina nodded. And the two of them started walking side by side to class. Leaving Andy there to third wheel on the actions of the two girls.

As they got to the class room almost the whole class was there. Carina blushed hardly in embarrassment as she hated being one of the last to walk into the classroom. Maya chuckled at how red her cheeks were and then the sat down in their seats. "Alright class." Mr. Heading said. "As you know by now, it is a free day. We are watching a movie as always. No talking during the movie. If I see your phones out I will take them s use them at your own risk. You may reorganize your seats or get the beanbags out the back of the classroom. I may have to step out for a bit so please don't be loud ok?." The class all nodded and then people started rushing to go and sit by their friends or to go grab a beanbag chair.

"Mind if I sit here?" Carina said. Making Maya look up from her homework that was due today that she needed to get finished. "No not at all." She smiled. Carina pulled out the chair. Mr. Heading at started the movie and shut off the lights. When he did that the classroom lit up with peoples phones before they turned down the brightness. Making not as bright as much. "What you working on bella?" Carina asked.
"History."
"For Ms. Smith?"
"Mr. John."
"I forgot you had advanced classes."
"Yea. I like but dont like it."

Carina nodded, and then rested her head on Maya's shoulder. Making Maya's stomach flutter. Maya always had a little crush on Carina. At first she thought it was just a little thing but then it soon expanded. She wanted to tell Carina but she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

As the class got farther as farther along with time, Carina and Maya had been talking the whole time. They paid attention here and there but not really. The both of them started playing truth or dare. Maya took this as a chance to shoot her shot. Making it a little more fun. "Alright my turn finally." Maya said. "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth."
"You always pick truth."
"Sorry." Carina chuckled.
"Have you ever had a quickie in a class before?"
"What?!? No! Never!"
Maya smirked.
"Do you want one?"
Carina cheeks flustered. Leaving her blank for a minute. "Earth to Carina." Maya said. Waving her hand in front of her face. "Sure bella." She said hesitant. Maya bit her bottom lip and then moved closer to Carina. Luckily they were sitting in the back of the classroom. "And your wearing a skirt. This should be fun." Maya said.

Carina moved closer to Maya. Making her cross her legs as she felt the center of hers start to throb. "Don't cross your legs princess." Maya said. Carina uncrossed her legs but kept them pressed closer together. Carina rested her head back again on Maya's shoulder. Maya taking her had and placing it on her thigh. Moving it closer to her center.

Maya moved her hand under the flaps of her skirt. Making Carina make a small sound. "You have to be quiet princess." Maya whispered. Carina bit her lip hoping that would stop her from making to much sound. Maya quickly found the center of Carina and brushed her finger up and down the outskirts of her undies. Carina breath got heavier as this was her first time ever being fingered in a classroom. Especially by her best friend. Maya took her fingers and moved Carina's underwear to the side. Giving her all types of space. Luckily Carina was wearing a extra pair of shorts under her skirt.

"I can feel you getting wet." Maya whispered. "I wonder how." States Carina. Maya took that as a challenge and quickly pressed her fingers against her clit. Making Carina moan from the actions of the blonde. She started rubbing circles against her clit. Making Carina's hip buck forward. Giving Maya more room to do more. She pushed one finger into her causing her to quickly grip onto the chair. She pushed her one finger in and out of the brunette. Making Carina moan one more time. "Me. Deluca. Everything good?" Mr. Heading said. Maya slowed down just so that Carina could answer the question. "Um....Yes...sir." She said. The whole class turned their attention to the pair in the back of the classroom.

Andy: You are not fucking her in class right now!!

Maya saw as her best friend texted her. Andy turned around to see the two and Maya nodded making Andy's mouth drop, and she turned back around to the front. Maya quickly sped up her fingering. Completely catching Carina off guard. "Bella!" She whispered so that Maya was the only one who heard her. Maya smirked and then continued to thrust in and out of her. "10 minutes left in class!" Their teacher yelled out. "That leaves me 9 to make you cum." Maya said. Carina nodded and then Maya quickly inserted another finger of hers. Carina eyes rolled to the back of head as she felt the pleasure coming from the blonde.

Maya felt the walls of the brunette get tighter against her fingers. She took her thumb and rubbed as well against her center. Carina bit her lip, trying to hold in her moans. Maya started to thrust faster and faster into the brunette. "I'm close." She whispered. She continued to thrust in and out as hard as she could, wish there was more that she could do. "Don't stop." Carina huffed out again. Placing her head again against Maya's shoulder. "I'm cumming." She whispered in Maya's ear. "Cum for me princess." Maya said. Maya felt the juices of Carina fall freely against her fingers. Carina's legs bouncing up and down quickly and she felt her release. Maya slowed down her thrusting and then slowly pulled out of Carina.

Carina caught her breath quickly. "That was good." Carina said. "I think I'll pick truth more often." She said. Maya smirked and bit her bottom lip. Just then the bell had rung for the students to get dismissed to lunch. "You wanna go eat lunch together?" Maya asked as she packed up all of her stuff in her bag. Carina nodded and the two of them walked out the classroom together. "I can't with you two!" Andy said as she stood there in the hallway waiting on her friend. "What can you say. We're adventurous people." Maya smirked. Making Carina blush.
"Same time tomorrow?"
"Text me bella."

A/N: I suck at writing smut I know. Let me know what you guys think. And let me know what else you guys want to see. Just comment your thoughts away. Hope you enjoyed. Enjoys the rest of your day/night- Shay <3 :))