Hospital Visit (Stefanielle)

*this is about Lynn's hospital visit from back in the Mother's Day one shot:))*
*couple months before mother's day*

⚠️Possible Trigger Warning⚠️

Stefania and Danielle sat in their trailer as they were filming season 14 of Station 19. Today was a bit of a slow day for them. Not to many people were on set and they didn't have to many scenes to shoot today. It was quiet in the trailer. A comfortable silence for the two. Then there was a knock on the trailer door. Stefania got up to open it as it was locked from earlier.

"Hi Jaina." She said.
"Hi. Is Danielle in here?"
"Sí."

Stefania walked back to the couch and slightly tapped the blonde to awake her. As she had been dozing on and off. "Bella." Danielle sat up with very confused eyes. Looking around to be aware of her surroundings. "Jaina needs you." Stefania chuckled. Danielle nodded and then got up, to meet her friend outside.

"What's up Jai?" She said as she walked down the stairs.
"So we're throwing Barrett a surprise party for her birthday. Do you and Stefania and the twins wanna come?"
"Yea, sure. When is it?"
"Tomorrow."
"What time?"
"I told Barrett 8 so be there before then."
"Ok. We'll be there."
"Alright. Thanks."
"Anytime."

Danielle walked back into their trailer and plopped back down on the couch. Stefania had just came back from the bathroom and had a worried look on her face. Danielle quickly noticed it and changed her mood. From tired to worried. "Stef what's wrong?"
"Lynn."
"What happened? Is she ok?"
"She's on her way to the children's hospital."
"What why?"
"I don't know bella. They wouldn't tell me but we need to go."
"Wait what do you mean they wouldn't tell you?"
"I...I don't know bella. I'm just...can we leave now?"

Danielle nodded and then they grabbed their stuff and headed out. There was a bunch of confusion between the crew members and directors, but they'll just tell them what happened another time.
"Which hospital is she going to?"
"The one closest to their school."
"Alrighty. Hey." Danielle said putting her hand on Stef's leg to calm her down. "She's gonna be ok."
"I know but." She sighed. "She's my baby. They both are but Lynn, she's like a fragile package. She's strong but not as strong as Luce. You know that."
"I know. But she's gonna be ok. Wait where is Lucy?"
"They didn't say. Probably still at school."
"Alright. They'll be ok. Their strong."

Stefania nodded and then sighed. Danielle kept driving until they got to the hospital. The whole car ride was quiet. Stefania bouncing her leg up and down and looking out the window. Danielle just focused on driving but with a million thoughts running through her mind. One they got to the emergency room they both walked in and up to the front desk. "Lynn Spampinato- Savre." Danielle said as calm as possible. If she had learnt things in the past was that you would have to be calm in these types of situations. The desk lady quickly typed in the information into the computer screen.
"Room 305."
"Thank you."

They both quickly took off to the room. When they walked to the floor, Lynn's teacher was sitting there on the little couch in the waiting room.

"What happened?" Stefania asked walking over to her. Danielle continued to walk to the room.

"They were outside playing at recess and then she just gave out. I looked down and she was laying there. The nurse came out but then recommended we take her to the hospital so we did. And we called you guys as soon as the EMT came. The doctor couldn't tell me anything else because obviously I'm not her parents."

"Thank you." Stefania said and then left. "Wait. Um where's Lucy?" She said turning around.
"She's still at the school."
"Danielle will pick her up. Ill stay here with Lynn."
"Alright."

Stefania walked in the room. Lynn was hooked up to monitors and had cords everywhere. Not awake. Looked like a lifeless body just laying there. Danielle sighed and walked over to Stef. Wrapping her arms around her. Pulling her close.
"She's gonna be ok." She whispered and kissed the top of her head. "Did you find out where Luce was?"
"She's still at school."
"Well I'll go get her and you stay here with Lynn."

Once Danielle and the teacher left it was just the sound of the machines going off. Stefania sighed and then moved a piece of hair from her face. Placing a kiss on top of the childs forehead. "Mommy." The girl said sleepily.
"I'm here bambina."
"I don't feel good." She wined. Barely having the strength to open her eyes.

"I know bambina. We're gonna figure out what's wrong." She said rubbing her hands up and down the childs arm. Lynn nodded and reached for her moms hand. Stefania intertwined their fingers and the both of them sat like that for a while until the doctor came back.

Then there was a knock on the door and the doctor walked in.
"Are you her mom?" She asked.
"Yes, one of them." Stefania said. Wanting to get up but also not wanting to let go of the kiddos hand.
"Ok well we figured out what was wrong."
"What is it?"
"Her nutrition is very low. She's losing her minerals, vitamins and pretty much everything."
"Meaning?"
"That either she's not eating enough or her body is quickly using up all nutrition she needs to keep up her strength. Also her iron level is very low."

Stefania nodded and then looked down at the 7 year old. "I'll give you guys so space and I'll be back." The doctor said and then left.
"Bambina..." Stefania said. Then sighed. "Can you tell me what's going on please?"
"Sometimes I don't eat." She mumbled under her breath.
"Why?"
"I don't know." She mumbled again.
"How long as this been happening?"
Lynn just shrugged her shoulders. Stefania once again sighed. Now knowing that her daughter had either a serious health condition or was slowly developing an eating disorder.

Just then Danielle and Lucy walked into the room. You could tell that Lucy had been very much crying as she had stained tears on her face. Lucy walked over to the bed and then just stood there. Not knowing what to do.
Stefania picked her up and placed her on the bed next to her sister. The both of them started to talk so Stefania pulled Danielle to the side.

"Did you find out what's wrong?"
"She's not eating enough and it's making her nutrition levels very low. Like every single vitamin, mineral, everything is just low."
"How?"
"I don't know. But it could also be a serious health condition that she has but they still have to finish the tests."
Danielle nodded. They both stood there talking for a little bit more before joining the girls.

It had been hours since Lynn got admitted in. They had been talking and just taking it easy on them. Her tests came back and all of them were negative. So basically she wasn't eating enough and her parents now had to watch her eating intake and make sure she was eating enough so that she didn't develop an ED.

Once they got discharged, they all made their way home and just took it light. Lynn still was saying that she wasn't feeling good so she didn't eat a lot for dinner and then went to bed. Stef stayed and cleaned up the kitchen and Dani was getting the twins situated for bed.

Once that was finished the two moms went and got themselves ready for bed. Soon falling asleep as well.

A/N: I hate this chapter, so I hope you guys enjoyed. And yea, also besties you can't let me go this long without updating. So spam me if you have too, but anyways hope you guys enjoyed and enjoy your day/night - Shay <3

Also about Our Boy, I honestly have no idea when I'll be updating that story. Im not gonna discontinue it, im just gonna put it on hold for now until I have more ideas for it and inspiration. Sorry for everyone who enjoyed that story. But I will go back to writing it as soon as I have inspiration for it. :((