A Year Of Life (Marina)

•Jan 24th•

"Carina next time I say I wanna get pregnant. Don't let me." Maya said as she sat on the hospital bed in labor.
"Well you said you wanted to try for the experience." Carina laughed.
"Next time you can do this."
"I guess I will bella." Carina said. She grabbed Mayas hand and stroked her thumb up and down. Maya was the one who could mostly take pain but this pain was something else. "But I did it last time." 
"AND?! YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!!" Maya yelled to the top of her lungs. Carina tried to hold her laugh in as she knew it would upset the blonde. She bit the inside of her cheek, hoping it would work. But it didn't. Carina had burst out laughing in the room. The blonde glared at her but that didn't stop Carina. 
"Babe please stop." Maya pleaded. Carina started to calm down a bit before becoming to a full stop of laughter. 
"I'm sorry bella." 

After a couple more hours of Maya being in labor they soon was able to meet their son. 

~Feb 13th~

"Mommy?" The little girl said as she walked into the family room with her teddies. "Yes bambina?" Carina said as she turned her attention from the tv to the toddler. 
"Can I play with bubba now?" 
"He's sleeping Ari." 
"When will he wake up?" She said as she crawled into Carina's lap. Resting her head on Carina's chest. Carina placed a small kiss on the top of her head. Ari wrapped her arms around the brunette, holding her tightly. 
"He'll wake up soon. But he's still a baby and baby's need a lot of sleep." Ari nodded at Carina's sentence. "Are you sleepy bella?" She asked the two year old. She nodded and then yawned. 
The both of them stayed like that, until Carina had knew the toddler was fully asleep before moving her to her own bed. Just then the boy had awoken from his slumber. Causing a loud cry to be echoed around the house. 

Carina had walked into his room and grabbed him from the crib. "Your ok." She soothed him. He quickly stopped crying at the touch of Carina. With Maya being at work, on desk duty hopefully, it was just the three of them there at the house. Carina's maternity leave was a little bit shorter than Maya's but with Maya being the captain of the station she could go back when ever she felt, she was ready. Of course Carina didn't want her to go back so quickly but, Maya promised her she would be on desk duty. Which Rina had a hard time to believe but eventually she did. 

~March 19th (my birthday hehehheheh)~ 

"Mama!!" Ari yelled as she ran into the beanery. Arms wide open to quickly cling onto the blonde. Maya picked her up just before she could jump into a hug. "Hi baby!" She replied. Carina watching them from afar, with the boy in her hands. Maya motioned them over and so Carina did. "Hi bella." She said leaning in for a kiss which Maya happily gave her.  "Hi." 

"UNCLE TRAVIS!" Ariana said and practically jumped out of Maya's arms. She ran over to him and he quickly picked her up. She wrapped her arms around him and they stood there for a good 5 seconds. "Hey where's my hug?" Andy fake pouted. Ari got down and then went and gave hugs to everyone else. 

"What brings you guys to the station?" Travis asked. 
"I didn't have to work today and I also didn't want to sit at home all day." Carina said. 

The rest of the day they all stayed there. Hanging out with the crew. Once their shift was over, they had went to go get food. Eating out was something they rarely got to do so they decided to use this chance. After dinner they had got ice cream and by the time they had got home the two kiddos were asleep. Maya and Carina took them into the house and put them down in their perspective beds and went to sleep themselves. 

*April 16th*

"Mommy?" Ari asked as she crawled out her car seat. "Yes bambina?" Carina answered as she picked up the two year old. Today was actually a nice day in Seattle. It wasn't too cloudy but yet it wasn't to hot either.
"Can we have a picnic?" Ariana asked as she played with Carinas necklace.
"We are having a picnic bambina."
"Is Nick coming too?"
"Yes bella. Where else would he go?"