Divorce?? (Requested/Marina)

The morning arose happily in the Deluca-Bishop household. It was a very peaceful Saturday morning, or so the kids thought. Lately it had been a little bit of tension roaming around the household. Maya and Carina have been at each other's throats lately and the kids definitely didn't want to be around that. They've done everything they could to keep a distance from the mothers. BJ, the eldest daughter of the bunch, have been trying to keep the other kids at a distance from the mothers. Making sure they whatever they did didn't interfere with them.

Weather it was dropping them off at school in the morning or even taking them to their afternoon festivities, BJ had definitely filled in that motherly roll. Like mentioned it was an early Saturday morning. The other two kids had a very eventful afternoon ahead of them. Noah, the middleman, had a baseball tournament all day today and Hazel had a girl scout troop fundraiser thing that she needed to attend.

BJ walked down the hall to see a sleeping blonde barely fitting on the couch, wrapped up in a very thin blanket. He sighed and made his way to the kitchen to make a type of breakfast for himself and his siblings. "bubba?" the half-asleep 7 year old whispered. "Good morning hazey." He said and swept her into his arms. She clung onto him and hid her face in the the crook of his neck. "Did you sleep good?" he asked softly. She shook her head no and it could be confirmed by a yawn she released.
"Why don't you try to go get some more sleep before we leave, hmm?"
"kk."

Not to long afterwards, Maya had woke up herself. "Good morning B." she said. He sighed and said it back in a different tone then she expected. "What's wrong?" she asked in confusion.
"Are you and Carina getting a divorce?" he asked getting straight to the point.
Maya stared blankly at the boy and so did he.
"Why would you ask that?"
"The constant yelling between you and Carina has been going on for months. You're sleeping on the couch, you two cant stand the look of each other, ehe's barely home  and when she is home it's only for  less than 30 minutes!" he raised his voice a little towards the end. Maya sighed and ran her fingers through her hair before walking back to the couch. BJ shook his head in disbelief and finished the breakfast before going to wake up his brother.

"Come on Noah!" Everyone in the stands cheered as he walked up to the batters box. Lately Noah had been put into a batting slump. They didn't know what caused it but they did put the pieces together considering it happened right after the whole Maya and Carina thing. "Strike 1!" BJ heard the ump yell. He mentally sighed and just tried to watch his brother do the best he could. "2!"
"Noah breathe! You got this!" B yelled. "3!" The ump yelled and the parents for the other team cheered and you could see the frustration on Noah's face. The negative spirit in the house was definitely taking a toll on him and he hated that.

Back at home, the younger daughter was sat in her room playing with a couple toys before getting herself dressed for her scouts meeting.
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" she heard Maya yell and as soon as she heard that she closed and locked the door. Her hands shook and her feet tapped vastly against the floor in the room. "Breath Hazzy. Breath." she whispered to herself over and over, covering her ears with her hands.

When she heard the yelling stop, she got up and slowly peeked out the door. "mommy?" she mumbled slightly to Carina who was standing furiously in the kitchen. "Bambina! I'm so sorry. Are you ok?"
"are you and mama leaving each other?" she let a few tears fall from her eyes.
"why would you say that?" Carina asked coming over to wipe away the seven year olds tears.
"be-because yo-you g-guys keep fig-fighting." she choked on her sobs and broke down nearly. Carina pulled her into a hug and she cried into her moms shoulder. "It's ok bambina."
"Are you guys?"
"No we're not bambina. we'll be ok."
"can you guys at least stop yelling at each other? it's scary. " she sniffled. Carina sighed and moved a piece of hair behind her ear.

Noah walked out the dugout furious with himself. His performance today was horrible. He had way to many errors and eventually everything just fell for him. "Hey you good?" BJ asked his brother as they got in the car. Luckily they had a little bit of a break in between games so that was good. "No." Noah said and put his airpods in and played his music, leaving his brother to sigh before pulling out the parking lot and heading home.

Walking back into the house, both boys were shocked to see everyone sitting around the island in the kitchen. Maya gave them that look to come over and joined them which they did. "We know everyone's been a little bit on edge lately and it's a been affecting everyone," Maya started off. "But we've talked about it-"
"Are you guys getting a divorce?" Noah questioned with a little hint of disbelief in his voice.
"No we're not guys we promise. We've talked and we're back on the right track. There's no need to worry, alright?"

Everyone smiled and nodded in agreement and the rest of the day went by a little bit bumpy but it was probably the smoothest day so far.