Mother's Day (Stefanielle)

"Your gonna drop the flour!" The little girl yelled as her sister struggled to get the ingredients down from the cabinet. And she was right, the girl did drop the flour. "Lynn!" the other girl yelled as she got down from the chair to help her sister pick it up. "You always drop everything!"
"Sorry." Lynn said as she got the broom from the closet and swept up the remaining flour.
"It's ok. Let's hope mommy and mama don't notice. Wanna help me mix the stuff?"
"Yes!"

Lynn June Spampinato- Savre and Lucy Grace Spampinato- Savre. The most opposite twins you'll ever meet. 7 years old and the most two different personality's. As you could tell, Lucy was the more outgoing on. Loud. Easy making friends. Very fun to be around. Where as Lynn was the quiet and shy one that rarely talked. She had a hard time making friends and because of her sister she was always pushed back into the shadow of her sister. Danielle and Stefania as always tried her to get out of her shell by spending one on one time with her it sometimes worked but not really. Lucy was the one who was really controlling around the house when it was just them two awake. Or just in general. The both of them were adopted by the two mothers. They were fostered into their home at about 6 months old and then finally adopted at like 2 years old.

"I'm sorry for yelling Lynn." The older twin said as she gathered the pan from under the cabinet.
"It's ok Luce." Lynn said as she washed off the fruit. This morning the two girls decided to make their mothers breakfast for Mother's Day. They are attempting to do pancakes with fruit on the side. It wasn't their first time making pancakes but the last time they did. Well we're not gonna talk about that. But I'm sure they could fix their mistakes. It's not that hard.

"You do the fruit I do pancakes?" Lucy said as she got the butter from the fridge. Lynn just gave a simple nod and the both of them continued in with their jobs.
"Can we have blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes?"
"Sure."

"Apple juice or orange juice?"
"Mama likes apple and mommy like orange."
"Ok we'll grab one of each."
Lynn did exactly that as she reached into the fridge to grab the bottles and then sat them down on the tray. Luckily their pancakes weren't burnt and hopefully the mixture was right. All she had to do was add water and butter to the prepackaged mix. But even then you could mess things up.
"Ok ready to go?"
"Yes."

Both girls grabbed one tray and slowly walked up the stairs. Lynn sat her tray down on the ground to open the door to her parents room. Luckily the both of them were still asleep. They walked in there and sat the corresponding tray down on the nightstand.
"1..."
"2..."
"3!" They both yelled and then jumped on top of them. "Happy Mother's Day!" They both yelled. Danielle and Stefania both quickly woke up with the contact of the two. "Girls it's 8 in the morning." Danielle said sleepily.
"But it's also mother's day." Lucy said.
"We made you guys breakfast." Lynn said pointing to the trays. "And we got you guys gifts."
"You did?" Danielle asked as she sat up in bed.
"Mhmm." They both said proudly. Stefania was still wrapped up in the blankets. Not having moved from her spot at all.

"Mommy?" Lucy said. Moving the blanket from Stefania's face.
"Yes bambina?" She said in return.
"Did you like our surprise?"
"Yes I loved your surprise girls. Grazie bellas."
"Your welcome."

Stefania sat up next to Danielle. Giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Happy Mother's Day bella."
"Happy Mother's Day." Danielle said. This time giving her a kiss on her lips. The girls have a disgusting face at the contact at them two. Making the mothers chuckle.
"Can you try our pancakes now? Well Lucy's pancakes. I only did the fruit." Lynn said sounding a little upset.

"No they're not my pancakes, they're ours." Lucy assured her. Wrapping her arm around her, pulling her into a hug. "We worked together remember?"
"But you did most of it."
"But who put the blueberries in there?"
"I did."
"And who put the chocolate chips in there?"
"I did."
"And who put the on the plate and made them look very pretty?"
"I did."
"See you did just as much work as I did Lynn. We worked together." Lucy said pulling her tightly back into a hug.
"I love you Lynn."
"I love you too Luce."