Ponytail (Requested/Marina)

a/n: set after the altercation on scene with her dad; pre cut of hair :))

It was a pretty chill day in the Deluca-Bishop household. Maya and Carina were both home from work today, which was nice considering how hectic it's been lately with their jobs. Maya's anxiety had been a little heighten since the bomb call and her dad appeared on scene.

Anything that had happened around the home triggered her. Even if it was Carina dropping a spoon in the sink a little bit to hard. Today the wives and their daughter were sitting watching some television. Skyler, their daughter, was a little hyperactive at the moment which her mothers didn't mind but Maya was slowly getting upset in the inside. She knew it wasn't her fault but something about it was just triggering her.

Carina could tell that Maya was a little worked up. "Sky, let's sit down and watch the movie bella." Carina guided the toddler away from her other mother and sat her down in her lap. She sat for a good 5 minutes and then got back up to mess, or in her mind, play with Maya.

It was going well, that was until she started playing around in her hair. "Sky, let's not do that." Carina tried to gently move her hands away from the blondes ponytail but her grip got extremely tighter on it. "Sky, bubba can you please let go." Maya asked as softly as she could. Skyler didn't listen though and just grew a tighter grip on her hair.

Maya tried to let it pass on but when the toddler yanked it as hard as she could it was over. Maya flew up from the couch which not only scared her but it also scared Skyler. Maya ran off into the back room somewhere and Carina needed to calm down the toddler before going to her wife. "Mama?!" she asked with tears flowing vastly down her face. Her breathing was faster than it needed to be. Carina say her on her lap and guided her to slow down her breathing. "Mama!?" she asked again knowing that she made her a little bit upset. "Mama will be ok, ok? She's just a little scared." Skyler nodded and was still a little shaken up from what had happened.

Meanwhile in the back, Maya sat against the wall trying to make sure she didn't cause herself to overly panic. Her fingers tangled in the blonde locks of her head, her body shaking, and breathing a little out of control and she needed to calm it down before it got out of hand. There was soon a small knock on the door and the door slightly opened. Maya looked up with tears threatening to fall and it was her wife. Carina looked at her with a soft smile and then sat next to her on the floor, pulling her into her lap. "You're ok bella." she whispered and continued to stroke her face. "You're safe, he's not here, he. won't hurt you. It was just an accident."
"I know, just scared me a little." Maya sniffled sitting back up. Carina wiped away her stray tears and placed a soft kiss on the tip of her nose. The both of the grazing into each other's eyes for a moment before hearing tiny feet waddle their way through the hall way.  "Mama?" she knocked and whispered standing outside the door. "Mama me sorry."
"Come in bella." Carina chuckled a bit. Sky walked in and instantly ran over to her mothers, embracing them both into a hug.
"I sorry I scare you mama." she whispered into the crook of Maya's neck, snuggling her closely.
"It's ok bubba. It was an accident. But when me and mommy tell you not to do that you gotta listen to us ok? So that things like this don't happen again."
"I will mama. I'll listen. I love you."
"I love you too bubba."
"Kissy!"

They both shared a kiss and Carina even got in on the action. For the rest of the day they all watched a series of movies and enjoyed the company of each other.