The Baby Pt.2 (Stefanielle)

Stefania pulled up to Dani's house and grabbed the sleeping babes from the back seat. It was still snowing outside but it started to snow harder so she had to run inside. Also while trying not to fall on a piece of ice. She successfully made her way to the front door and knocked.

"Finally, I thought you'll never show up." Dani sassed and let the two of them into the house.
"Just be glad we came bella. Where's your sister?"
"She's at a Christmas sleepover thing and my mom is still at work. So we have the whole house to ourselves."

Addie began to stir in Stefania's arms before actually waking her self up. She looked around before realizing that there were too pairs of eyes watching her. "Good morning bella." Stefania said and placed a kiss on the top of her head. Danielle reached her hands out in hopes of the baby coming to her. Addie hesitantly reached her body in the direction of Danielle and Dani grabbed her.
"There's my bestie." She said and tossed her in the air. Making little giggles appear out into the house.

"So what are we doing now?"
"Well if you want you guys could stay the night because I have a whole thing planned but if not then we still have something to do."

They both walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "We could stay the night."
"Really?"
"Yea. Let's do it."
"Alright."

Danielle first grabbed the remote to the television and turned it on. Grabbing some blankets and things before officially sitting down on the couch. "I'm just gonna turn to hallmark because they have Christmas movies on 24/7." She chuckled.
"That works."
"You guys want any snacks or anything?" Danielle offered them. Stefania shook her head no and then got comfortable on the couch. Danielle doing the same with the toddler sitting right in front of them.

Halfway throughout the first movie Addie became fussy. "What's wrong bella?" Stefania questioned picking her up from the couch. And pulling her into her lap.
"She's probably hungry. I know I am." Danielle said. "Last time she did eat was lunch right?"
"Somewhere around that time." Stefania grabbed Addie and positioned her for feeding.

Danielle trying her best not to look and give the two some privacy. She has nice boobs.  Danielle thought to herself. "Thank you." Stefania said.
"What?"
"You said I have nice boobs so I said thanks."
"Holy sh- shower. I didn't realize that um..you um... you want a sandwich or something?" She changed the subject.
"A sandwich would be nice bella, thank you."
"Two sandwiches coming up."

"Wtf was that Danielle?" She mumbled to herself as she made her way into the kitchen. Soon getting out the ingredients for the food and she began making them. Stefania on the other hand could not stop herself from blushing and her whole face was probably red. She smiled and Addie just giggled against the boob she was feeding off of. "What are you laughing at?" Stefania said tickling her a bit.

Danielle came back with the food and handed her a plate. "Thank you."
"Anytime."
"So what are we doing now?"
"I was thinking we could bake something."
"Brownies?"
"Yes and cookies and other treats as well."

Stefania looked down at the babes in her hand and soon realized she was asleep. "Long day of school for this one." Danielle said. Stuffing the last piece of chips in her mouth.
"High school is not as easy as she thinks. Is there anywhere I could lay her down?"
"Follow me."

They both walked to Danielle's room and soon set up a little gateway for her. Making sure she doesn't fall off the bed. Which she wasn't a sleeper who rolled around in bed so it was fine. The two teenagers walked out the room, cracking the door on the way out. "Brownie time." Stefania said. Danielle just nodded and hoping that she didn't feel her cheeks getting red. Meanwhile Stefania was trying to stop her from getting red as well.