Higher than the Sky Pt.2 (Marina)

"Hey Carina?!" Ben yelled from outside the office. Carina poked her head out the door. "Yes?"
"We have a problem." He said.

Carina quickly followed Ben out the door to their so called problem they had to deal with. Which just so happened to be the fact that Travis and Vic we're arguing once again.
"What's going on here?" Carina asked.
"Just watch. I think you'll get a good laugh out of this." Ben said and the both of them just stood there watching.

"NO TRAVIS YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!!"
"I CAN AND I WANT TO!!"
"WHAT ABOUT US?"
"WERE THROUGH!"
"BUT TRAVIS..."
"BUT TRAVIS NOTHING. I HAVE REALIZED THAT THERES SOMETIMES PEOPLE BETTER THAN YOU!"
"TRAVIS DONT DO THIS TO ME!"
"IM SORRY VIC. HE IS MY TRUE LOVE!"
"TRAVIS YOU PROMISED ME! YOU PROMISED WE ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER!!"
"WELL GUESS WHAT VICTORIA? WE ARE NOT!!"
"YOULL REGRET THIS!" 
"HOW?" 
"YOU WILL SEE!!" 
"I GUESS I WILL!" Travis said. 

Then turned his back on her. Crossing his arms over his chest. Vic stood there with her hands to her side. She had a pouty face on and Trav was staring heavily at the wall. "Travis?" Vic said sounding sad. Travis quickly turned around to face her. "Aw come here." He said and then held out his arms. Vic came and walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. Travis rubbed her back up and down. "I'm sorry Vic." 
"It's ok." She sniffled. "You deserve someone better." 
"But your still my friend, ok?" 
"Ok." She sniffled again. 

Carina and Ben had been trying to hold in their laughs the whole time. It was funny to watch the two of them "breakup". But at the same time it was still cute. Carina let out a little snicker and the two of them quickly turned their heads to the two standing there. "Everything ok in here?" Ben asked trying to make it seem like they had just got there. "Yes everything's fine." Travis said. The both of them then left and then burst out laughing. 
"I never thought in a million years I would ever witness Travis and Vic breaking up." 
"Same." 

"My head really hurts." Andy said as she sat down at the table in the beanery. 
"That's because the weed is starting to wear off." Carina said setting down a plate of food in front of Andy. Everyone in the station was starting to come back down from their high of the weed cookies. Some people were having side affects from it and some weren't. Andy had a headache. Maya was sick to her stomach and was running a little bit of a fever. Travis and Vic wasn't really feeling anything. Well if they were they never told anyone about it. And the others were probably still high so Ben was watching them as Carina focused on the not so high anymore ones. 
"What time is it Carina?" 
"Almost 5 in the afternoon." 
"I need some sleep." Maya said rubbing her eyes as she walked into the kitchen. She stumbled over to the table and sat down next to Robert. 

"Sully?" She said waving her hands in front of his face. "Sully?" She said again. Maya looked at him and tried to look him in the eyes. He wasn't moving at all. Just keep his eyes glued to the table. "I think he's dead." Maya said unemotionally. 
"He's not dead bella." Carina said. "At least i hope not." She said under her breath. Carina walked over to Sullivan and tapped him on the shoulders. He then got out of his stare and looked around. "Are you ok Sullivan?" Maya asked. 
"I feel dizzy." He said. Carina gave him a bottle of water and told him to drink as least half of it. Which he then downed the whole bottle of water. 

"Carina?" Maya asked as she sat there in her office chair again. Everyone had got food and Ban and Carina made then take it easy until someone responsible could come pick them up. 
"Hmm?" She said looking up from her phone. 
"I was thinking earlier." 
"About?" 
"What I am like when I'm high. What do I ask like?" 
"You are funny. Very clingy. And you cried too." 
"I did?!" 
"Yes." 
"About what?" 
"The first time-"
"The first time?? I cried twice?" 
"Yea kind of. Well the first time it was because you thought of something sad and that was me leaving you. Which of course I would never do. And the second time was about me being your girlfriend." 
"Oh please don't say I wanted us to break up." 
"You didn't. You was sad because I was your girlfriend and you wanted me to be your wife." 
"I mean I'm not wrong." 
"Then you proposed and said we're getting married tomorrow. And then you said you couldn't wait to see me in my dress." 

Maya blushed heavily. Her cheeks were as red as a tomato right now. "You look so cute when you blush." Carina said. Which made Maya blush even harder. "You look so cute right now." 
"I do?" 
"Yes. You always look cute." 
"So do you." 
"Thanks bella." Carina said and then walked over to give her a small kiss on the top of her head. 

"Ding Dong." Someone said as they walked into the reception area. Carina walked out to see who is was and it was Inara. "Hello!" Carina said. 
"Hi." 
"I'll go get Jack." Carina said and then walked off. 5 minutes later she came back with Jack. "He still isn't feeling good but here you go." She said handing him off with some snacks as well as if it was someone picking him up from daycare. 
"Thank you!" Inara said grabbing Jacks hand and the snacks as then left. 
"Anytime. Bye Jack!" Carina called out.
"Bye Dr. Deluca." He called back out. 

"Wait if we're leaving then who is gonna cover night shift?" 
"B shift remember?" 
"Ah yes." Maya said as she nodded. 
"Hey Carina?" Travis said as he knocked on the door. 
"Yes?" 
"What did me and Vic argue about earlier? Ben won't tell us. "  
"Other than beside that fact that you had broke up with Vic and she didn't really like that." 
"Oh. I thought it was something worse. Thanks Carina." 
"Anytime Travis." 

Throughout the time everyone had finally got picked up so now it was just Carina and Maya and those two were getting ready to leave. 
"Can I drive?" Maya jokily asked. 
"Um no. Maybe tomorrow." Carina said. 
"Please?" 
"No bella." 
"Ok." She said. 
Carina wrapped her arm around Maya's waist and then  the both of them walked out the station and made it home. It was defiantly a funny and weird day today for the both of them. 

A/N: BESTIES WE GET A SEASON 5!!!!! AHHHH!!! I'M STILL SCREAMING! THIS BETTER BE MARINA'S SEAON I SWEAR. Um anyways hope you guys enjoyed and comment ideas for me to write down below. Enjoy your week. :)) -Shay <3

P.S. Happy Lara Day :)) (iykyk)