The Baby Pt.3 (Stefanielle)

also another request:))

They continued on watching more cheesy Christmas movies that appeared on the screen. Addie was sitting in Danielle's lap. Her head resting against the blondes chest as she twisted her fingers through her hair and sucked on her pacifier slowly. Stefania laying peacefully on the older girls shoulder, sitting quietly in comfort. Danielle looked down and snuck a small kiss to her head. Stefania smiled and blushed and propped her head up to steal a kiss from her lips.

Now the next morning rolls around and Dani wakes up with another force on top of her. Soon remembering it was the girl she gave pleasure to in the shower yesterday, she smiled. Addie stood up in the little crib thingy, just looking over at her mother and her hopefully soon to be mother's girlfriend. "good morning addie." Danielle whispered and moved slowly out the bed without waking the sleeping brunette.

After a successful trail at getting out the bed and grabbing the toddler, the both of them made their way back to the kitchen. It has snowed some more last night the whole backyard was covered in the white fluff. " 'ow!" Addie cheered out. "That is snow baby!"

Danielle sat Addie down in the little booster chair that clipped into one of the bigger chairs and strapped her in. Danielle brought over the chair to the counter of the bar she sat at that way her and Addie could both enjoy breakfast. "Eggs or pancakes?" she asked holding up the options in front of the baby. Addie just yawned and looked at Dani with a confused face. "both? let's go with both!" she popped a bunch of the mini pancakes in the microwave and got started on making the eggs.

Stefania had woke up to the Christmas music blasted throughout the household. Looking over in the bed, it was empty and so was the little bassinet. A smile crept across her face and her cheeks flustered red as she stood watching the two girls laugh and giggle while they ate their food. "Mama!" Addie cheered reaching out for her mom to come over. "good morning babygirl!" she came over to peck her forehead and then did the same to Danielle. "Breakfast?"
"I'm good. Thanks."
"You sure?"
"Yes i'm sure bella."

Dani nodded and then continued to eat her food while Stefania rested her head on the blondes shoulder. Arms wrapped around her waist and she snuck away any kisses that she possibly could. "Mama!" Addie pouted as she kicked her legs showing the signs that she was finished and wanted to get down. Stefania chuckled at her antics and helped the helpless 10 month old down. Who soon started crying because of the loss of contact her mom gave her. "What is it bella?" Stefania picked her up and she instantly put her hand on Stefania's boob. "You can go back in my room if you want." Dani said as she started cleaning up the kitchen from this mornings mess.

Stefania went back into the room and made herself comfortable on the bed before her and the baby had their daily dose of quality time. Addie instantly latched and Stefania scrolled through her phone while she ate. "I'm back!" Dani announced walking into the room. Stefania chuckled and just rolled her eyes. "That was fast."
"Dishwashers work miracles."
Danielle grabbed the remote to the television and found some more random movies to watch as she just laid on the bed.

Addie fell back asleep and so she laid in the middle of the two teenagers. Dani was also slowly falling asleep and Stefania snapped a few pictures of the two. Secretly changing one of them to her wallpaper.

"Hey Danielle?"
"Hmm?"
"If I say this, promise you won't get mad?"
"Never. You know that."
"Ok...I love you."
Danielle cheeks turned bright red and she turned her head into the pillows.
"What's wrong?" Stefania asked with a little worry in her eyes.
"I wanted to say it first!" Dani laughed. "I love you too Stefania. A lot more than you think."

The both of them had smiles on their face, too flustered to actually speak with each other but they both knew exactly what they were thinking.

A/N: sorry it's short but i actually like it. enjoy the rest of your day/night. anygays bye - shay :D