Chapter 41: Ashloy's New "Pet". Part 4

Baheera: "So... where are these 'Icy Sand Plains' you speak of, Young One?"

Ashloy: "They're past the Forbidden Zone, and mom tells me to be careful because it's cold and I'll hurt myself real easily."

Baheera: "How cold and dangerous are we talking about here?"

Ashloy: "Really, really, cold, and extremely dangerous!"

Baheera: "Explain."

Ashloy: "You get the cold part, right," Ashloy asks her bodyguard, Baheera as she nods in response to the question, "the really dangerous part I'm talking about here is that there are animals that WILL try to eat you alive! Some will try to surround you, put you to sleep, then eat you while you're sleeping! While they ARE BEAUTIFUL looking, don't underestimate them! They're dangerous! Even the babies!!" This made Baheera go silent as Ashloy explained to her. "Now then, shall we continue on?" She asked her bodyguard whom looked concerned if not a bit frightened.

Baheera: "Y~ yes." Baheera as a result, asked Ashloy another question, "how do you know so much about this area?"

Ashloy: "I've seen things here, explored, I'm curious like mom and dad, I try to be prepared ahead of time. I make use of my environment, use dad's creations to aid in my exploration, have mom and dad see what I have taken, so on and so fourth."

Baheera: "So what am I suppose to help you in looking for exactly?"

Ashloy: "A little monster my dad orphaned, or as my dad says: 'he doesn't remember if it was a boy or a girl."

Baheera: "And that would be..."

Ashloy: "An Ice Prince Beast, can be very aggressive. A Barioth."