Chapter 64: "Confusion..."

The Next Day...

Ashla: "Hey, wake up!" Ashla jumped out at Royce for lack of response due to "being away for some time," "where have you gone off to? Aren't you supposed to be making books or something like that for the people that read your content, or something stupid like that? Have you been seeing other girls? Let's see what the audience thinks, or see if they respond."

Audience: "... ... ..."

Ashla: "Face it, Love. What is the point of you doing something as pointless as this; why do you incessantly do something drastic, or something I can't or don't understand? Hey stop ignoring me!!"

Royce: "LISTEN HERE ASHLA: I'm tired of your stupid attitude, the antics, you're acting so childish, unprofessional even..."

Ashla: "UNPROFESSIONAL!!?! How dare you accuse me of being unprofessional; I am professional at my job, thank you, very much!!"

Royce: "Yeah, your job... just not at being a professional wife and mother, you lack serious parenting, let alone patience."

Ashla: "How dare you insult my competence..."

Royce: "See, right there," Royce pointed out to his furious Siamese Cat wife, "serious issues when you lose your cool for no reason; as for what you mentioned before, I haven't been ignoring you, or anything like that, I do more than love you. It's just me..." this makes Ashlas' ears stand out, hoping not to hear the words that would end up in a break-up, "In my world, I'm constantly busy, doing this, doing that," Royce said as he let out a sigh of breath, "so... when I'm away... I'm away! Just... don't start jumping the gun... literally."

Ashla: "That is not funny, Gun-based injuries are no joke."

Royce: "I know, Milo might have thought it would be funny. Kill-joy..."

Ashla: "How am I a Kill-joy? It just doesn't seem to make sense!!"

Royce: "Oh... now I see."

Ashla: "See what? Now you're just confusing me. Are you trying to deliberately make me upset and get aggravate me, or are you just trying to make at a poor attempt at being funny?"

Royce: "I'm not trying not make you either upset nor aggravate you, just awful timing at humor... I guess. I'm sorry, Love."

Ashla: "Yeah? You have a funny way of showing, let alone expressing it."

Royce: "I know."

Ashla: "You're so cruel, sometimes. You know that?"

Royce: "Cruel, I can be. Try to, I do not."

Ashla: "Be an idiot, try not to," Ashla said with a grin as she came up with a clever comeback, "I want to know what you have been up to, now tell me..." Ashla demanded from Royce before leaving their room, grabbing one of her Arabic Scimitars, returning with it and pointing the Scimitar towards her husband, in a threatening and intimidating manner, "Tell me the truth! Do... Not... Lie... To... Me..."

Royce: "I'm not lying to you, Ashla! If you kill me now, sure, I'll disappear from your life, your relationship, Ashloy's life, so on and so forth. But be warned: If you do decide to strike me down, remember this: Your reality will cease to exist, everything about this world will disappear before you and forever!"