Chapter 6: Explaining Royces' Disability to Ashla.

Royce: "So uh, first of all, I don't feel secure talking about this outside in the open. Can we go home where there is some more privacy?"

Ashla: "Is it that serious? I wouldn't see why not."

Soon after Royce, Ashla and their daughter went back home and settled in, he began talking about the news that he was diagnosed with Autism and that was what was affecting his behavior and not his epilepsy (but it could be contributing to it) and how he gave his wife the paper from the Psychological Evaluation which made her concerned.

Ashla: "They didn't stick you with anything, did they?"

Royce: "No."

Ashla: "Cause I did NOT enjoy what I went through and felt! It was unpleasant."

Royce: "Uh... I have no idea how it felt to be brainwashed but it must've been horrible."

Ashla: "Brain... washed...?"

Royce: "I'll explain what it means later..., now here," Royce says as he brings out his Psychological Exam papers, "this explains everything.." before giving his wife the paper.

As Ashla began reading the Exam, she began reading the Observational Report section of the paper. She began seeing words like "Inappropriate laughter," "passive threats of self-harm," "easily frustrated," "impaired skills," and "poor memory," and so on.

Ashla: "Um... this explains a lot," she says as she continues reading the papers, "now this is all making sense."

Royce: "It does?"

Ashla: "Yes, it also means that you, I mean Ashloy could possibly be born with it. But I don't see her any way possibly like her father. The only thing that I know that she has is her thick-headedness, and that she is head-strong like her father. Those are the only 2 things that I know she picked up from her father."

Royce: "I'm really sorry for leaving." Royce tells his wife as he then kisses her on the top of her head, "Do you forgive me?"