Chapter 17: The Story... of How Royce Met Ashla

While Ashla was making "meat-flavoured" cake (think of it as similar to those beef-flavored Ramen Noodle packets), Royce began explaining his adventures, the way he used to live, eat, learn, drink (not alcohol, because it will and would seriously aggravate his seizures if he ever consumed it. That and he hates it.) and what life was like when he was her age.

Half an hour later...

Ashla: "Cake's almost ready sweetheart!"

Royce: "Okay Ashla! Bout to tell Ashloy a story!"

Ashloy: "What is it about Daddy?"

Royce: "It's about how, hold on a minute Ashloy, I need to call someone to make this story more interesting," Royce tells his daughter as he gets out his inter-dimensional communicator and begins to phone the Cooper Gang, only to go to voicemail, "aw crap! Guess it's my own story then; how about my Life Story up to when I met your mother, Ashloy?"

Ashloy: "Yeah," she replied with excitement, "I wanna know, I wanna know!!"

Royce: "Well it all started with me being taken from my time..."

Ashloy: "Present-Day?"

Royce: "Yes Ashloy."

Ashla: "Let your dad talk Ashloy!" Ashla tells her daughter while she continues baking Royce's cake.

Royce: "I was playing Sly Cooper in the Ancient Arabia while I was playing as your Uncle Sly then all of a sudden then taken here, nearly died and well... your mother can further, uh... ... ...tell her side of the story, Ashloy. Cause I told my side on how I met your mother."

Ashloy: "Whoa... my daddy's an alien; a dimensional traveling alien!! Awesome!!"

Ashla looks towards Royce to which he only shrugs as a result.