Chapter 45: Family Matters, and so Does Carmelita's Ancestors... part 3

Warning: "The following program may NOT be suited to some Viewers. Viewer discretion is advised."

Ashla: "Are we now?" Ashla looks at Royce with doubt, "Ashloy is ONE child, it's not like we have had 2 children. Ashloy is manageable and at least predictable."

Royce: "Children aren't meant to be 'predictable' Ashla, they're meant to be... them!" This in turn seemed to confuse Ashla even more, "Children are individualistic, meaning they are in control of themselves, we only influence them."

After entering the Orphanage...

Royce: "Excuse me, but we're here to adopt a child..."

Orphanage Overseer: "What Species?"

Ashla: "Red Fox," her husband, Royce, and the Orphanage Overseer looked at her in surprise, "What? Is it something I said?"

Orphanage Overseer: "We have only 1 Red Fox; a Vixen, highly aggressive," then the Overseer looked towards Royce, "especially against someone like him." This offended Royce as a result, and Ashla took notice to this.

Royce: "SOMEONE LIKE ME!!? SOMEONE LIKE ME?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SOMEONE LIKE ME?!?!"

Royce with his intellectual impairment and Autistic behavior took this the wrong way and began getting emotionally aggressive with Ashla doing her best to restrain Royce and hold him back, meanwhile a Vixen in the Orphanage heard this and rushed down to see what was going on, only to see a strange "customer" attempting to assault and lash out at the Overseer and seeing an unknown Siamese Cat Guard restraining (or attempting to) hold back and immediately took action against this deranged man; and effectively pinned Royce down and stared at him with intent, until she looked into his eyes. This resulted in the 15-year-old Adolescent Vixen lowering her guard resulting in Royce taking advantage of the situation, stood up and held her up by the throat and looked at her with wrathful eyes. This resulted in a painful, yet traumatic memory from Royce's past to where he witnessed his mother get beaten, punched at and a chair thrown at, as a result, he immediately snapped out of his rage and returned to normal. With being reminded of a traumatic past, Royce began crying, loosening his grip and released the Arabic 15-year-old Adolescent Vixen. This left the Orphanage Overseer terrified and Ashla confused as to why Royce began to act so out of character.

Royce: "No, NO!! I will not hurt mommy!" Royce's traumatic behavior began to act up again, "GET AWAY FROM MY MOM BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!! AND I'M ONE DIGIT AWAY FROM CALLING THEM!!" This seemed to confuse Ashla and this Arabic 15-year-old even more, even seeming to make the 15-year-old feel sorry even if she couldn't or wouldn't show it, due to her own emotional intelligence.

Orphanage Overseer: "Is something wrong with your friend there?"

Ashla: "I don't know what has gotten into him, this isn't him."

Orphanage Overseer: "He doesn't normally act like this?!"

Ashla then notices the Adolescent 15-year-old Arabic Vixen and began to ask the Overseer about her.

After talking to both the Orphanage Overseer and the 15-year-old Vixen, the 15-year-old Vixen proceeded to follow both Royce and Ashla to their house, that was where the defiance started.