Chapter 61: Two Love-Birds, Back Home.

To catch up on what happened in the last Chapter: Royce decides to forgive Ashla for Spicing and using a Clockwerk Eye on him. Which also resulted in Ashla feeling guilty and therefore forgives Royce.

Royce: "Let's go home. You ready for some love, my Little Kitty? You sexy thing." The resulting compliment made Ashla blush through her fur, "I'll take that as a "yes," my Little Kitty,"

Ashla: "Where are we going?" She asked her 23-year-old husband as she started to heat up. "Can we go home? I'm getting a little hot."

Royce: "Fine," Royce picks up his Siamese Cat wife as he grabbed her lovingly, "when we get home, you're going straight to bed."

Ashla: "Am I your bad Kitty?" She said with a seductive purr, "take me."

Royce: "You act like such a total succubus. Are you in heat?"

Ashla: "Horny." Ashla responded, due to being in heat.

Royce: "Oh crap," Royce thought to himself as he carried his wife back home, "Got to deal with a freaking horny Siamese Cat." Royce continued thinking to himself as Ashla also continued rubbing her head, paws and whiskers amongst Royces' face, taking in his scent, "You're not trying to seriously seduce me, are you?"

Ashla: "Maybe," Ashla told her 23-year-old human husband with the face of a cat under the influence of cat nip, "maybe just a little." She smirked while limping a little in Royce's arms as he carried her home.

Upon entering their home

Royce puts Ashla down on a silky-couch upon arrival.

Royce: "My poor Cat, in heat, and I can't do anything about it. Guess I'll just go to sleep without no one to accompany me..." he said trying to earn her attention, knowing that she was faking her tiredness, as he went into his master bedroom. As he began to lay down, Royce felt something familiar... a fluffy tail wrap around his body, especially his cold feet. "So predictable... Kitty wants to snuggle."

Ashla: "So warm..." Ashla mumbled, "need to snuggle." She said as she lightly love-bit her husband, "I really need to lay off the cat-nip." Ashla said out loud, thinking she was talking to herself.

Royce: "Ashla..."

Ashla: "Yes, sweetheart?"

Royce: "You really DO need to lay off the cat-nip; you'd either be hyper and horny as h*** or sleepy as heck."

Ashla: "You heard me?!"

The two then turn towards each other.

Royce: "I sure did. You weren't really quite there, and you really need to lay off the Nip. It'll be a bad example for Ashloy. I've seen what it does to Cats in my world and now I've seen what it does in this world. That crap needs to stop, especially when or when Ashloy isn't around." Royce explains to Ashla as she immediately falls asleep with her tail and arms wrapped around her husband, "I guess I'm not the only one who is tired here..."

Ashla: "You are right," Ashla said as she closed Royce's eyes, "now let's sleep, together..."