Chapter 2: What's Going On?

As the two kept watching over and questioning as to why their house was under guard, they noticed that a Siamese Cat was thrown out of their house, and it turned out to be Ashla: Royce's wife and Ashloy's mom.

Ashloy: "MOM!!" Ashloy yells out of despair and fear only to be hushed by her father.

Jessica Harley: "Tell us where the human and Siamese Cat abomination are and I'll personally make sure that you'll live!"

Ashla: "Why should I?! I don't even know where my husband is... not to mention my child!"

Jessica Harley: "Administer the drug, I want to see what she really knows," The KGB Agent and Hybrid Hunter said to a nearby Siamese Cat whom without question stuck the needle through Ashla's fur, and into her skin, making her tongue loose and mind numb, "what do you know of Royce and the Siamese Cat by the name of Ashloy, Captain?"

Ashla: "Husband left, child left with Aunt," the Siamese Cat Captain without conscious thought, "Uhh..." she said in a (some-what) hypnotic state.

Ashloy couldn't handle what they were doing to her mom and looked the other way.

Ashloy: "Dad..."

Royce: "Yes baby-girl?"

Ashloy: "What are they doing to mommy? And why is that mean wolf talking about us?

Royce: "They're interrogating her so the wolf can hunt us."

Ashloy: "We have to help mom, dad!"

Royce: "SHUSH!! You'll give us away! There's nothing we can do right now."

Ashloy: "We have to help mom, dad!"

Royce: "I know, I want to help her too. But if we try, we'll get caught and we might... you know... get killed. They're probably going to throw her in prison or something, she'll know what to do, she's a tough and I DO mean TOUGH Cat! We'll just have to lay low for a while. C'mon." Royce says to his child as he continues walking along the Silk Rope before sighting JD and Tosha.