Chapter 11: The Feeling of Relief.

Royce: "What is the point of putting away a criminal if there's no satisfaction in it?"

Carmelita: "One, I don't arrest you for murder; Two, you get to see your family; and Three, you won't traumatize anyone in the family."

Royce: "OKay," Royce replied to the Inspector before looking at his child, "Ashloy, we won't and don't have to see that Wolf anymore!" He said seeing how her face was still somewhat damaged from the high-caliber gunshot round. "How is your head feeling?"

Ashloy: "I~ face feels numb." Then Ashloy put a hand over her bandaged head, "so Aunt Carmelita took the Wolf away and will never hurt me again?" Ashloy said with a disheartening expression.

Royce has Ashla and Ashloy come near him and then wraps his arms around his family. And letting out a tear.

Royce: "As long as I'm around for you 2, I will never, and I mean NEVER let anything happen to the two of you." Royce said to his family before talking to Inspector Fox, "And Carmelita..." She looks at Royce as a result, "thank you for putting me on the right track despite my situation." He says as he gives her the same treatment as his wife and child.

Carmelita: "You're welcome, I uh, got to return back to the present, and here's the Medal," as she pins the Medal against Royce's Ancient Arabia attire, "you know... with a Metal pinned up against your chest," the Vixen complimented the 21-year-old, "also, here's my number in case something else comes up."