Chapter 7: Royces' Punishment From Ashla

Just for me to put this out there... this is, or rather was a request from a fellow Follower: @Inspector-Fox. He/ She has been wanting "something" to happen between Royce and Ashla for a while...

Ashla: "You want me to truly forgive you?"

Royce: "Yes?"

Ashla: "Then I want you to lick me! To lick for your forgiveness."

Royce: "Seriously? I thought we were over that?!"

Ashla: "Maybe, maybe not. It depends on how angry and disappointed I am in you right." She says as she crosses her arms and looks in the opposite direction of Royce.

Royce: "You're ~ disappointed in me?"

Ashla: "I most certainly am, you abandoned me 10 years ago! Left me to help tend to this child alone! How do you think I felt?!"

Royce: "I'M SORRY, please forgive me."

Ashla: "Lick. And no, a brush doesn't count in this situation!"

Royce: "But I don't wanna!"

Ashla: "At least do my face, that's why you fell for me in the First place. And I need constant care over this beautiful..."

Royce then catches Ashla off-guard by grabbing her face, kissing her on the cheek and with passion before giving her a lick on the side of her cheek.

Ashla: "Oh, getting finicky, are we?"

Royce: "Do you even," Royce says between licks, "know what 'finicky'," *licks and nips behind ear* "you enjoy that? Honey? Enjoy that little nip?"

Ashla: "You seem like you're beginning to act like a little kitten."

Royce: "Are you saying I do a terrible job at trying to groom the way you want it? I'm telling you I'm not meant to groom others like a Cat! I'd use a brush to groom."

Ashla: "How do you like the taste of your mate's fur? How does she taste?"

Royce: "Like sand; red sand, yellow sand; Red Clay, fur," Royce then sneezes, "and the grittiness too, yuck! I'm so sorry to tell you this Sweety, but I'm also allergic to Cats."

Ashla: "YOU'RE WHAT?!"