Chapter 65: "Royce's 24th Birthday"

Just as a heads up: I wasn't able to make a Chapter on my 24th Birthday, so this will be my substitute. From the Author: Royce.

To catch up on what happened in the previous Chapter- "Chapter 54: Confusion," Ashla gets into a ("Heated Debate, or can/should it be called an "Argument?") with her Human husband, Royce, resulting in her losing her patience, and becoming angry towards her husband's claims at a "Higher-Power" that pretty much unknowingly controls everything about their lives, including her husband's, whom's name also turns out to be Royce. After getting her head on and better understanding, not to mention experiencing bits of stupidity and the feeling of guilty, and shame, Ashla decided, rather asked A/N if she could return home. Before she knew it, she was home, but time went backwards a bit to her with and placing one of her Scimitars against Royce's neck. Resulting in her being completely shook up, confused and startled at what act she was about to commit, sorta like Deja Vu for the Siamese Cat only then to be brought back to her senses by her husband.

Royce: "Ashla, Ashla!! Snap out of it Ashla! Come to your senses," Royce says with a frightened expression on his face, "Are you there?! Speak to me!! Please, don't leave me! I can't go on without you, or without our kids by my side!!" And with enough time and, of course, Royce's shouting, Ashla wakes up from her catatonic-state before becoming conscious once more. Only to see Royce in so much fear like she hadn't seen him been in. She only gave him one response and that was just as she had remembered about her Deja Vu. She smiled, and hugged the human tightly.

Ashla: "What happened? What did I miss out on? I swear I was going through a seriously ugly case of Deja Vu, like you were having an affair with me!"

Royce: "Me? Having an affair with you? Ashla, how many times do we have to go over this; you are the one and only Cat that I am indebted to; by love, heart, soul, life and family."

Ashloy: "What about me? Give me some credit here, I deserve a little something ya' know!"

Royce: "And... of course my Little Kitten," He agrees with his daughter, "You sure as well are more than, alongside with your mother... appreciated by me, no doubt about it."

Ashla: "No doubt about it?" Ashla was quick to respond with criticism as she suddenly realized that she was actually aware of being at fault and had changed her attitude from accusation and doubtful to feeling guilty for calling her husband a liar despite his consistent loyalty and love towards her, not to mention, Ashloy, "You know what, forget about it. Just ignore whatever I just said."

Royce: "Is there something about me that you're so mad, aggressive, agitated, annoyed, p••••• off about? What?! Tell me, please. What are you saying, let alone implying that is messing with you?"

Ashla: "A lot. A lot has been happening lately and I'm feeling all of those feelings you mentioned; it's just that my heart, my soul feels like it's going through agony."

Royce: "So let me get this straight: you're saying I'm the number one person who is and that is causing you to feel like this," he tries to explain to his wife, only to get the wrong impression, which resulted in doing more than offending him, "Why are you agitated, I mean look at me," he gently says in a tone that lowers her guard, "I have always been on your side, loyal, and only to you, not no Anubis; not Baheera; not Carmelita and not even the other Siamese Cat Guard's that try to get their way with me, and attempt to seduce me. No! I have my eyes on one- and I mean ONE Cat, even if and though she is a heck a wildcard from time to time, her name is Ashla; and I'll tell ya, she's one heck of a Siamese Cat! It drives me crazy and I love it; that is also why I'm still here, no other Siamese Cat I'd want to be with, or even want to be with- and that's all because of the heck of a Siamese Cat that has not only won my heart, more than that, but-"

Ashla: "But what?"

Royce: "But the main reason you and I are still here and together, isn't because of our love, our family here, no... it has to do more with the fact I enjoy living here rather than getting to go back to my home life and reality. That... Ashla, is what you should call love and I'm not leaving, I won't abandon you or the one's I call family. Even if I have to defend my loved-ones to the very end, I will!!"

Just so everyone knows, I completed this Chapter (Finally!) on December the 7, (I planned on doing it the day before) but it took an ENTIRE YEAR to even get this far; and well on December 6, 2023, I turned 25 (yesterday) and things finally got completed.! So here's my excuse: Work... I mainly work the night shifts.