Author's Note!!

Art by-

Hi!!! Thank you so much for reading Again!

Around a year ago, I started writing this story. Komahina is my all time favorite ship so it was so much fun to write an entire fic about them! I'm kinda sad it's over, but overall I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Thank you to everyone who's supported this story! You all mean so much to me and I appreciate you!

So I wanted to say a few things!

First, this is the end of the story. However, I've been thinking of doing a short chapter of just some snippets and head cannons of mine that happen after the story! They would include Komahina, Izuru and Nagito's relationship, and Izuru's relationship with Hajime and the rest of the class as they travel the world on their boat! Let me know if that would be something y'all are interested in!

Second, self promotion! Here are some things I hope you'll check out! If not, that's totally okay!

Komahina playlist- https://open.Spotify.com/playlist/1JNHBAYJVgns1uBqTHATAc?si=zbybVnAPR7qTzrYLWXf9Q&dlbranch=1

This is my Komahina playlist. It has a lot of songs that I think fit them, but also some songs that fit certain chapters! Some examples are-

Lovers Rock by Tv Girl- I'd Have to be Crazy

Ukulele and Chill by Cody G- The Perfect Day

Stupid by Brendan Maclean- A Reserve Course Student

My Heart Goes Bum Bum Bum by Flatsound, Stalemate by love-sadKID- Komahina in general

And so much more! I also take suggestions so feel free to leave your Komahina songs in the comments!

The link is also in my bio.

The Love Project- I also have oumasai fic called The Love Project. It's kinda old and cringy, but if you wanna check it out, it's also on my profile!

Also, I'm already working on a new project! It'll probably take a while before I release it, but I'm super excited for it!

Here's a hint- What path with you choose?

Finally, I wanted to leave some links to support AAPI (Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders). Please take a look at these sources and do your part. Thank you!

http://Chng.it/jrS2BsbGtg - Justice for Christian Hall

http://chng.it/M8zgGJvRK - Get mainstream news coverage of Asian American Brutality

http://hateisavirus.org/take-action -Educate, Donate, Petitions, Ways to help

The last link is also in my bio.

If you've read this far, thank you! I really appreciate your support and I hope you liked this story! That's all for now!

Bye!